Female NT'ers that you miss (not a pyp in disguise)

That girl who confessed she topped off a 40 year old married dude in a confessions thread
pimp.gif

She was far from hot attractive lookable, but the fact she admitted that %*#% was
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That girl who confessed she topped off a 40 year old married dude in a confessions thread
pimp.gif

She was far from hot attractive lookable, but the fact she admitted that %*#% was
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

this was like 6 year ago but:

i remember some chick (a regular around here) posted a full-body pic with her wearing Air Max 90s

and i remember someone here commented on it saying: "How you gonna wear Air Max 90s when you look like you havent ran a day in your life?"
laugh.gif

undoubtedly one of my favorite shots ever fired on hereblockquote>

menace5star . i miss areyoumadd.....lol summer '06 '07 in nyc were the best bcuz of u.

i remember some chick (a regular around here) posted a full-body pic with her wearing Air Max 90s

and i remember someone here commented on it saying: "How you gonna wear Air Max 90s when you look like you havent ran a day in your life?"
laugh.gif

undoubtedly one of my favorite shots ever fired on hereblockquote>

menace5star . i miss areyoumadd.....lol summer '06 '07 in nyc were the best bcuz of u.

laugh.gif

undoubtedly one of my favorite shots ever fired on here

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pretty sure that happened over there.

laugh.gif

Pretty sure that happened over there.

Originally Posted by Ground King

yall forgot about her
pimp.gif

reppin vancity knawm sayn
pimp.gif

go to 1:01........ son u will not be disappoint
Oh...
edit: did a quick search.
devil.gif

DSC_0432RT_small.jpg

Originally Posted by Ground King

yall forgot about her
pimp.gif

reppin vancity knawm sayn
pimp.gif

go to 1:01........ son u will not be disappoint
Oh...
edit: did a quick search.
devil.gif

DSC_0432RT_small.jpg

Originally Posted by breezylocks

comedy when WG says superbness you a lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real.

I heard Shortypop wants to fight that SamanthaMarie chick
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

comedy when WG says superbness you a lame...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real.

I heard Shortypop wants to fight that SamanthaMarie chick
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom