Females And The Places They Enjoy Eating: Update: Dude Answers Back To NT

Yo this is the equivalent of a female using that "strong black woman" argument.
Except its coming from a male so its worse.

Originally Posted by Diego

both are just as bad...some black folks get a little money and think they are to good for the other...

trust girls in the burbs are no better off as far as restaurants...

DC what blog did you get this from? i read a few blogs by guys from DC but i didnt see this on them

Originally Posted by Diego

both are just as bad...some black folks get a little money and think they are to good for the other...

trust girls in the burbs are no better off as far as restaurants...

DC what blog did you get this from? i read a few blogs by guys from DC but i didnt see this on them

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Smh @ black men thinking they're doing it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dude is wack for that blog...cuz i know some chicks in the suburbs that willl suck the meat off a buffalo wing lol and lick her fingers wit the sauce around her lips and then ask for a beer to wash it down lol

dude is wack for that blog...cuz i know some chicks in the suburbs that willl suck the meat off a buffalo wing lol and lick her fingers wit the sauce around her lips and then ask for a beer to wash it down lol

dc was it you who was arguing with me about taking a date to places like applebees red lobster, etc ?
laugh.gif
maybe it wasn't you i don't really remember

dc was it you who was arguing with me about taking a date to places like applebees red lobster, etc ?
laugh.gif
maybe it wasn't you i don't really remember

A female (or person for that matter) that demands buffalo wings at every restaurant isn't "ghetto".  The term you're looking for is "stupid".

A female (or person for that matter) that demands buffalo wings at every restaurant isn't "ghetto".  The term you're looking for is "stupid".

Back
Top Bottom