Females And The Places They Enjoy Eating: Update: Dude Answers Back To NT

Dude prolly be taking the gold diggin chicks out then they go get piped by someone else and joke about how lame he was.....

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

My friend told me I should slow down with the phrase, successful blackman, because it implies that it is not normal for a black man to besuccessful.  My reply simply was, "it's not."  The majority of blackmen have not done anything for me to think otherwise and statisticssupport this.

sick.gif
 geez..

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

My friend told me I should slow down with the phrase, successful blackman, because it implies that it is not normal for a black man to besuccessful.  My reply simply was, "it's not."  The majority of blackmen have not done anything for me to think otherwise and statisticssupport this.

sick.gif
 geez..

Originally Posted by suprastar

dude is wack for that blog...cuz i know some chicks in the suburbs that willl suck the meat off a buffalo wing lol and lick her fingers wit the sauce around her lips and then ask for a beer to wash it down lol
put me on??

Originally Posted by suprastar

dude is wack for that blog...cuz i know some chicks in the suburbs that willl suck the meat off a buffalo wing lol and lick her fingers wit the sauce around her lips and then ask for a beer to wash it down lol
put me on??

To behonest with you op, this blog wasnt even worth a discussion. Anyone that understands his misunderstanding (or simply, his view) wouldnt take the time to debate his logic/opinion/decisions unles you're trying to do something about it...

Now, with that said, op, I find it fascinating that you focus so much on what other men are doing. I mean, I pay attention to the general male population to an extent, but I remember another thread where you stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...

*shrugs*

To behonest with you op, this blog wasnt even worth a discussion. Anyone that understands his misunderstanding (or simply, his view) wouldnt take the time to debate his logic/opinion/decisions unles you're trying to do something about it...

Now, with that said, op, I find it fascinating that you focus so much on what other men are doing. I mean, I pay attention to the general male population to an extent, but I remember another thread where you stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Now, with that said, op, I find it fascinating that you focus so much on what other men are doing. I mean, I pay attention to the general male population to an extent, but I remember another thread where y[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ou stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...[/color]

*shrugs*
jackson_3-7.jpg

Now, with that said, op, I find it fascinating that you focus so much on what other men are doing. I mean, I pay attention to the general male population to an extent, but I remember another thread where y[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ou stated that you dont masturbate because it's hard for you to bare the thought that some other guy is having sex with a female while you're getting action with yourself... I dunno bro...[/color]

*shrugs*
jackson_3-7.jpg

all i got out of this article

Spoiler [+]
uncle-ruckus160.jpg

bring on the #successfulblackman.jpg

omVDq.jpg

zw3zi.jpg

yYcFF.jpg
1QHjm.jpg

all i got out of this article

Spoiler [+]
uncle-ruckus160.jpg

bring on the #successfulblackman.jpg

omVDq.jpg

zw3zi.jpg

yYcFF.jpg
1QHjm.jpg

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I think the point is lost through the thick air of superiority coming out this blog entry.
Personally I don't put that much thought to it.
If I want good sushi I'll go to Ru'sans or the Geisha House, if I want crack Alfredo Fettuccine I'll go to Red Lobster or Pasta Bella.
I like hood chicks, their people too.
sorry dude, i respect ur post but its they're,

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I think the point is lost through the thick air of superiority coming out this blog entry.
Personally I don't put that much thought to it.
If I want good sushi I'll go to Ru'sans or the Geisha House, if I want crack Alfredo Fettuccine I'll go to Red Lobster or Pasta Bella.
I like hood chicks, their people too.
sorry dude, i respect ur post but its they're,

I find it funny he claims to be from dc hood and made it successfully, so he thinks he's entitled to look down on anyone. Haha he judging chicks from the hood calling them nobodies, yet he came from the hood and couldn't find one good chick to be with him? Who hurt his feelings?

I find it funny he claims to be from dc hood and made it successfully, so he thinks he's entitled to look down on anyone. Haha he judging chicks from the hood calling them nobodies, yet he came from the hood and couldn't find one good chick to be with him? Who hurt his feelings?

*shrugs*
I LOL'ed

*shrugs*
I LOL'ed

*shrugs*
3520j5w.jpg

*shrugs*
3520j5w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom