Females are mad wierd man....

xWvwT.png

As previously mentioned, she sounds psycho, after you lay pipe, it's going to be so much worse if you try to split. Be glad you already got a preview, people rarely change.

I would pipe only if I can guarantee I wouldn't ever see her again, very few mutual friends etc.

OP
you can tell your young as in most here because most of you dont have any game or know how to deal with the diff types of women. You all are clueless.

You made the first mistake of rolling to the club riding with her let alone being their around her friends. I would had instantly said naw, and drove my own whip.

See if your came on your own , you could had danced with the black chick and nothing she could had said. But since you rode with her, she got a vice grip on you. You got to bow down to her...

Man you still could had banged that chick that night. She texted you cause she probably was hurt and wanted to get back at you and mostly because she is immature. A real women would had confronted you.

You should had told her yea my bag , I shouldnt had did that but i thought it was fun and games. Then grabbed her up got a drink and danced with her to make her feel like a queen and special.. You should had told her ,look Im going to need you to stop acting immature etc.. Game over

Look on amazon and get this book..

51ajQFKJRRL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Females are weird? How about you're an idiot. Girl clearly is into you and you playing games lol.
naw homie doin it right, if anything he should've just said "im just dancing, big deal..you know im with u, lemme show you"

and that would've smoothed right over.

Thanks for the advice guys. Yes im somewhat of a young one, new to this...21year old.

Heres an update though...as it turns out one of my boys who was there told me what went down. Apparently i was drunk, and during our argument i tried to make out with her to stop it lol but she wasnt kissin back. And she kept saying that i dont know what i want and im confusing.apparently she got mad cause i "left" her...not cause of the dancing with another broad. Oh and get this- i told the girl that i like her, which i do but now that i think about it, that shouldnt have came outta my mouth smh.

...it looks like i wont be hearing from her again, oh well haha.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Thanks for the advice guys. Yes im somewhat of a young one, new to this...21year old.

Heres an update though...as it turns out one of my boys who was there told me what went down. Apparently i was drunk, and during our argument i tried to make out with her to stop it lol but she wasnt kissin back. And she kept saying that i dont know what i want and im confusing.apparently she got mad cause i "left" her...not cause of the dancing with another broad. Oh and get this- i told the girl that i like her, which i do but now that i think about it, that shouldnt have came outta my mouth smh.

...it looks like i wont be hearing from her again, oh well haha.

Ease up on the Mike's Hard Lemonade next time, lightweight. You'll be all right.

Back
Top Bottom