Females 'bagging' dudes?

weekend girl

Banned
For the old heads:

'Baggin'

(Bag, Bagged)
Getting the number of an individual through attraction. Taking the contact with intentions of a relationship.

You stay baggin girls.

Yo! I Just bagged that girl right there.

Fellas, how do you feel about women approaching you and being dominant in the initiation of conversation/contact?

Do you like getting 'bagged'?

Ladies, do you bag dudes? What is your approach and under what circumstances do you make your move?

Personally, i love that %!++.

Shows that shorty aint afraid to go after what she wants, @!#+ traditional courting.

i have...a few times...just for something to do...

most of the time it was at the let out of the club

"yo baby whats your name?" jk

but i just walk up to them...and spit my game
pimp.gif

I enjoy getting approached for the number to be honest...

you don't have to ask on here tho. Hit the PM.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

"you baby whats your name?" jk

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

them coming to me>>me going to them

Very VERY few women actually bag guys. Most girls dont like being the dominant one when it comes to initation of converstation/contact.

I rather have a female be aggressive. I am not proactive when it comes to women a majority of the women I end up getting with have done most of the work.

I wouldn't go up to a random guy and ask him out but if a guy I liked asked for my number I would get his instead and call him on my time.

pimp.gif
... But a female givin' you the eye hard body and making it knownshe want you so that all you have to do is pass them phone is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just as much love ...

Originally Posted by awwsome

Shows that shorty aint afraid to go after what she wants, @!#+ traditional courting.

plus you know you aint wasting your time

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Fellas, how do you feel about women approaching you and being dominant in the initiation of conversation/contact?

Definitely a fan, although it's only happened to me a handful of times; thus, I'm all too used to initiating conversation.

pimp.gif

I see you out here pimpin mytmouse
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by awwsome

plus you know you aint wasting your time
I'm a busy man, I aint got time for the jibbi jabba

If done in the right way you won't really be able to tell who bagged who. If I'm interested in a dude I just throw him coy/sarcastic suggestions orremarks to test the waters and see how it all pans out. No harm, no foul and if all goes to plan you will be successful in your endeavors without looking likeyou're coming on too strong
pimp.gif

"yo baby whats your name?" jk

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I like getting bagged, cus it gives me the upper hand off bat. I know from there that the girl is on call and she is the submissive type (even though shethinks she's the aggressive type).

thisclose to baggin a trey songz look a like...i was eying him all night...finally talked to him and he said he was 19...my heart dropped and i had to let itgo...smh...i'm talking his twin...kinda regret that +#@%
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom