Females with no father figure= disaster

Originally Posted by leopardbrain

What a touchy subject...

I didn't grow up with my bilogical father and although my mother re-married several times
30t6p3b.gif
 it wasn't good enough for me to distinguish what a good male role model looked like because when I was ready to accept them as a father figure, they were gone, which caused me to go through another confusion for men. I have an older brother but he had his own personal battles to deal with since he was very close to our Dad
frown.gif
(he even attempted suicide at age 6 when my Father left; what kid does that?) I agree we are not mentally stable when it comes to how we view men and can come off as very bipolar but to say all girls without a Dad are sluts? No way. Although I have just taken time out frm a wonderful relationship to fill in the gaps myself, that weren't filled in for me from responsible parents (that I didn't even ask for, neither deserve) I can confidently say I respect myself and my body.
smile.gif

This is how they get you, come off all sweet and sensible then BAM the crazy starts once you fall for em. Never again am I dating a chick with daddy issues

What a touchy subject...

I didn't grow up with my bilogical father and although my mother re-married several times
30t6p3b.gif
 it wasn't good enough for me to distinguish what a good male role model looked like because when I was ready to accept them as a father figure, they were gone, which caused me to go through another confusion for men. I have an older brother but he had his own personal battles to deal with since he was very close to our Dad
frown.gif
(he even attempted suicide at age 6 when my Father left; what kid does that?) I agree we are not mentally stable when it comes to how we view men and can come off as very bipolar but to say all girls without a Dad are sluts? No way. Although I have just taken time out frm a wonderful relationship to fill in the gaps myself, that weren't filled in for me from responsible parents (that I didn't even ask for, neither deserve) I can confidently say I respect myself and my body.
smile.gif

This is how they get you, come off all sweet and sensible then BAM the crazy starts once you fall for em. Never again am I dating a chick with daddy issues

Originally Posted by McL0vin

What a touchy subject...

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

I see what you thought you saw there. I don't want anyone to pity girls like "us" just understand where we're coming from if not you are more than welcome to walk out like our Dads did.
laugh.gif
 jk Seriously though you shouldn't get involved unless you really admire that girl and you're willing to go through hell for/with her.

What a touchy subject...

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

I see what you thought you saw there. I don't want anyone to pity girls like "us" just understand where we're coming from if not you are more than welcome to walk out like our Dads did.
laugh.gif
 jk Seriously though you shouldn't get involved unless you really admire that girl and you're willing to go through hell for/with her.

Cosign OP to the max. 
Any dude who is disagreeing with this is probably going out with a girl with daddy issues right now and is fronting.

....but he'll soon see that OP was right...

Cosign OP to the max. 
Any dude who is disagreeing with this is probably going out with a girl with daddy issues right now and is fronting.

....but he'll soon see that OP was right...

What a touchy subject...

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

truth

the best girl i ever met had both parents around for her (love & financially)

i would wife
embarassed.gif

" don't trust a pro
That mother to baby-mother  you look like a lady-lover " - cam

What a touchy subject...

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

truth

the best girl i ever met had both parents around for her (love & financially)

i would wife
embarassed.gif

" don't trust a pro
That mother to baby-mother  you look like a lady-lover " - cam

This is so true. last girl i dated barely spoke to her father and she was a trip to hell and back twice. i got a few friends who dont really have much of a father figure either. I wonder what it is exactly that psychologically makes females without fathers So Grimey.

This is so true. last girl i dated barely spoke to her father and she was a trip to hell and back twice. i got a few friends who dont really have much of a father figure either. I wonder what it is exactly that psychologically makes females without fathers So Grimey.

more so why you guys be attracting these crazy girls is what you should  be asking yourself. 

more so why you guys be attracting these crazy girls is what you should  be asking yourself. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Hyper

I highly agree and no one can front on this.
I am going to have to disagree but maybe it's just me.  All girls are crazy in their own right. 

The one main problem with girls who don't have father figures is they seek it in a mate.  So i find them to be really attached borderline stalkerish.  But i kind of like that, i like providing for my woman and being the "man" that she wants. 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

that

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Hyper

I highly agree and no one can front on this.
I am going to have to disagree but maybe it's just me.  All girls are crazy in their own right. 

The one main problem with girls who don't have father figures is they seek it in a mate.  So i find them to be really attached borderline stalkerish.  But i kind of like that, i like providing for my woman and being the "man" that she wants. 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

that

Originally Posted by Dragon

I grew up in the hood… I had no choice...

I grew up in the hood… I had no choice...

some of these punk !+@ fathers got some fine daughters 
pimp.gif

some of these punk !+@ fathers got some fine daughters 
pimp.gif

i hear ya...situation wit my girl is complicated but not drastic or unbearable

my girl relationship wit her biological father is bad...but her step father stepped in & did more than over compensated as a father figure

so im in a position where say if I dont answer the phone for awhile and she really really needed me...she gets a lil crazy and gets on this spill about her pops not being there and never answering the phone when she was a lil girl n stuff....

then on the other hand....her step father spoiled the @#$! out of her,basically her whole fam...so she thinks alot of times i gotta do EVERYTHING!

im sticking w this one tho...it cud be much worse I know

i hear ya...situation wit my girl is complicated but not drastic or unbearable

my girl relationship wit her biological father is bad...but her step father stepped in & did more than over compensated as a father figure

so im in a position where say if I dont answer the phone for awhile and she really really needed me...she gets a lil crazy and gets on this spill about her pops not being there and never answering the phone when she was a lil girl n stuff....

then on the other hand....her step father spoiled the @#$! out of her,basically her whole fam...so she thinks alot of times i gotta do EVERYTHING!

im sticking w this one tho...it cud be much worse I know

It can go both ways. I've seen great girls whose parents were divorced but they are sill the ultimate daddy's girl and other irks who have has their fathers in the house their whole life who are just @++*+! up.

Back
Top Bottom