Females with no father figure= disaster

You can have a father figure in your life but that doesn't mean they know how to be a father. They can provide for you, give you the material things and be there everyday but if they aren't there psychologically as a positive male role model then what do you have?

You can have a father figure in your life but that doesn't mean they know how to be a father. They can provide for you, give you the material things and be there everyday but if they aren't there psychologically as a positive male role model then what do you have?

The Daddy's little girl syndrome comes into play here too...because these grown-age girls still have no realistic concept of accountability or reciprocation with other people. They focus on the object/action that they want and use men as their "daddies" to obtain this object, whether it be a sense of being wanted, attention, sex, material items or w/e.

And the temper-tantrums that kids throw are still thrown by these irrational creatures, only instead of crying on the floor they try and flip out on you
laugh.gif
. No damn logic behind half the +%!% they do and they feel entitled to do these things because even though there's men who will put her in her place, some backup simp she has will ALWAYS remind her there's somebody who wants her and she can "play the game just like a man"
laugh.gif

The problem is girls try and date using the same tactics the boys who hurt them in the past used....instead of dating like a mature, real WOMAN. That's why you stay hearing/seeing birds say "i date like a boy sdgsgds" instead of a "woman".

They re-enact the negative behavior in their past since at one point it dominated them, so they view it as something empowering to them..Re-enactment. They assume the "game" goes just like that..

The Daddy's little girl syndrome comes into play here too...because these grown-age girls still have no realistic concept of accountability or reciprocation with other people. They focus on the object/action that they want and use men as their "daddies" to obtain this object, whether it be a sense of being wanted, attention, sex, material items or w/e.

And the temper-tantrums that kids throw are still thrown by these irrational creatures, only instead of crying on the floor they try and flip out on you
laugh.gif
. No damn logic behind half the +%!% they do and they feel entitled to do these things because even though there's men who will put her in her place, some backup simp she has will ALWAYS remind her there's somebody who wants her and she can "play the game just like a man"
laugh.gif

The problem is girls try and date using the same tactics the boys who hurt them in the past used....instead of dating like a mature, real WOMAN. That's why you stay hearing/seeing birds say "i date like a boy sdgsgds" instead of a "woman".

They re-enact the negative behavior in their past since at one point it dominated them, so they view it as something empowering to them..Re-enactment. They assume the "game" goes just like that..

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

People in general without father figures = disaster

Thank you. I'm surprised it toko 4 pages for people to realize that anyone neglected from the NECESSARY affection and love will be a disaster. Male or female.

Thank you. I'm surprised it toko 4 pages for people to realize that anyone neglected from the NECESSARY affection and love will be a disaster. Male or female.

My girl has never met her father and has never had a father figure. She's one of the most down to Earth women I've ever known. Her and her 3 sisters were raised by their single mother. Her Mom is super cool too. Honestly, I can't say the same for her sisters though. In my experience, Daddy's girls have been way worse to deal with.

My girl has never met her father and has never had a father figure. She's one of the most down to Earth women I've ever known. Her and her 3 sisters were raised by their single mother. Her Mom is super cool too. Honestly, I can't say the same for her sisters though. In my experience, Daddy's girls have been way worse to deal with.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Red mpls (brother malcolm) I feel you but I can sift through my issues and problems all day and that wasn't the point of the thread. I'm just giving a heads up to a lot of dudes out here getting driven up the wall by these chicks. Unfortunately in our community(black) girls with no father figure is very common and its sad to say but our generation is having kids crazy right now and that generation will be even worse......... back on topic KingJay YOU NEVER WIFE A $#++! Comeone dude that's rule #1, but a $#++ with daddy issues!? Dude you got caught in the looks.
I understand that this is one topic, but it's reflective of a much larger trend on here where men making sweeping indictments and stereotypes about women while failing to see how whatever the topic is plays out in the lives of males as well.  Like, in this post you state that in the Black community, GIRLS not having a father figure is "very common" and that "our generation is having kids crazy right now and that generation will be even worse."  Aren't there just as many Black BOYS growing up without father figures??  If you look at essentially any measure of outcomes in the Black community (high school graduation, college attendance, incarceration, mortality, etc.), boys are doing MUCH worse than girls.  So why is essentially everyone in this thread ignoring the impact of fatherlessness on MALES???

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

Some of y'all should really work on self-reflection and start thinking more critically.  I mean, what is the role that men play in this equation if all of these girls are lacking father figures?  Oh, let me guess, it's always the woman's fault that the father leaves
eyes.gif
.  Are boys not lacking father figures?  Does this not affect them??

It's obvious that some of y'all have some serious issues with women.  Maybe you should work on them instead of constantly trying to over-analyze, diagnose, and criticize each and every thing about the few women on which you base your generalizations.

They arent generalizations they are stats/facts etc that prove these thoughts ppl speaking on. And one of the major facts that favors usually its the woman fault is that stat-wise most of these woman have multi-baby daddies while the dudes usually have this one messed up chick then go off be married etc.

Even without stats and facts its clear that if a chick has 4 5 kids all by diff dudes and her mom, her moms mom is the same. And all the dudes go off leave and find someone get married happily ever after while the woman keeps having baby daddy after baby daddy. Its easy to see she is the common denominator, the problem.
eek.gif

Probably the most asinine post in this thread.  Please show me the "statistics" and "facts" that reinforce your "arguments."  Please.

Otherwise, keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.  Please.

Facts are 82% of black youth will not have a father figure by the time they graduate school. Fact 57% of women who have kids before the age of 18 will have another kid by the age 21 and not by the same guy. Fact 74% of women with a multitude of fathers for their kids never get married. I could go on and on and on but its apparent you have the internet and can look up these facts. Remember the www can be used outside of facebook twittin youtube etc..

Red mpls (brother malcolm) I feel you but I can sift through my issues and problems all day and that wasn't the point of the thread. I'm just giving a heads up to a lot of dudes out here getting driven up the wall by these chicks. Unfortunately in our community(black) girls with no father figure is very common and its sad to say but our generation is having kids crazy right now and that generation will be even worse......... back on topic KingJay YOU NEVER WIFE A $#++! Comeone dude that's rule #1, but a $#++ with daddy issues!? Dude you got caught in the looks.
I understand that this is one topic, but it's reflective of a much larger trend on here where men making sweeping indictments and stereotypes about women while failing to see how whatever the topic is plays out in the lives of males as well.  Like, in this post you state that in the Black community, GIRLS not having a father figure is "very common" and that "our generation is having kids crazy right now and that generation will be even worse."  Aren't there just as many Black BOYS growing up without father figures??  If you look at essentially any measure of outcomes in the Black community (high school graduation, college attendance, incarceration, mortality, etc.), boys are doing MUCH worse than girls.  So why is essentially everyone in this thread ignoring the impact of fatherlessness on MALES???

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

Some of y'all should really work on self-reflection and start thinking more critically.  I mean, what is the role that men play in this equation if all of these girls are lacking father figures?  Oh, let me guess, it's always the woman's fault that the father leaves
eyes.gif

It's obvious that some of y'all have some serious issues with women.  Maybe you should work on them instead of constantly trying to over-analyze, diagnose, and criticize each and every thing about the few women on which you base your generalizations.

They arent generalizations they are stats/facts etc that prove these thoughts ppl speaking on. And one of the major facts that favors usually its the woman fault is that stat-wise most of these woman have multi-baby daddies while the dudes usually have this one messed up chick then go off be married etc.

Even without stats and facts its clear that if a chick has 4 5 kids all by diff dudes and her mom, her moms mom is the same. And all the dudes go off leave and find someone get married happily ever after while the woman keeps having baby daddy after baby daddy. Its easy to see she is the common denominator, the problem.
eek.gif

Probably the most asinine post in this thread.  Please show me the "statistics" and "facts" that reinforce your "arguments."  Please.

Facts are 82% of black youth will not have a father figure by the time they graduate school. Fact 57% of women who have kids before the age of 18 will have another kid by the age 21 and not by the same guy. Fact 74% of women with a multitude of fathers for their kids never get married. I could go on and on and on but its apparent you have the internet and can look up these facts. Remember the www can be used outside of facebook twittin youtube etc..

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

sources please

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

sources please

Threadstarter is 100% right. I mean sure there are the few exceptions, but for the most part....

Threadstarter is 100% right. I mean sure there are the few exceptions, but for the most part....

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

sources please

internet explorer from there you can use almanac, the world factbook,usgovinfo, there are tons of stat/facts about births/relationships/families on the net. I mean ppl keep saying sources, which is the true sad thing of this thread, folks can find sneak pics of the latest iphone/ipad, sex tapes of celebrities, and all other irrelevant bs, but telling me you can use your pc/phone to find data,stats, and facts? I dont want to believe this...

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

sources please

internet explorer from there you can use almanac, the world factbook,usgovinfo, there are tons of stat/facts about births/relationships/families on the net. I mean ppl keep saying sources, which is the true sad thing of this thread, folks can find sneak pics of the latest iphone/ipad, sex tapes of celebrities, and all other irrelevant bs, but telling me you can use your pc/phone to find data,stats, and facts? I dont want to believe this...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

And what is the role of MALES in all of this?  Women can't make a #%!+@*$ baby on their own right?  Your argument was that "its the woman fault."  How do the statistics you cited validate that absurd and unprovable claim?  The fact that so many Black youth are lacking their fathers in their lives speaks more poorly about the FATHERS than it does the mothers...

Then you went on to describe some ludicrous scenario in which women have five "baby daddies" while the guys just leave that woman and go marry a "nice" woman.  Who are the men who are impregnating these women and then leaving them?  What is their role in all of this?  They have a responsibility to their children regardless if they are with the child's mother or not.

Not to mention there are just as many dudes with multiple "baby mommas" as their are females with multiple "baby daddies."  It takes a male and a female to create a baby... these women are not just getting pregnant on their own.  Are you not able to grasp that simple concept?

So, again, prove to me that this is all women's "fault."

P.S. The first statistic you cited makes no sense whatsoever, the second is incomplete, and the third is irrelevant for a number of reasons.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

And what is the role of MALES in all of this?  Women can't make a #%!+@*$ baby on their own right?  Your argument was that "its the woman fault."  How do the statistics you cited validate that absurd and unprovable claim?  The fact that so many Black youth are lacking their fathers in their lives speaks more poorly about the FATHERS than it does the mothers...

Then you went on to describe some ludicrous scenario in which women have five "baby daddies" while the guys just leave that woman and go marry a "nice" woman.  Who are the men who are impregnating these women and then leaving them?  What is their role in all of this?  They have a responsibility to their children regardless if they are with the child's mother or not.

Not to mention there are just as many dudes with multiple "baby mommas" as their are females with multiple "baby daddies."  It takes a male and a female to create a baby... these women are not just getting pregnant on their own.  Are you not able to grasp that simple concept?

P.S. The first statistic you cited makes no sense whatsoever, the second is incomplete, and the third is irrelevant for a number of reasons.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

I hate when people hear the truth and get angry...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

This.

eyes.gif

eek.gif

I hate when people hear the truth and get angry...

Dated a girl a couple months ago with not just father issues, but family issues and I can tell you that was no walk in the park
grin.gif

Dated a girl a couple months ago with not just father issues, but family issues and I can tell you that was no walk in the park
grin.gif

I mean ppl keep saying sources, which is the true sad thing of this thread, folks can find sneak pics of the latest iphone/ipad, sex tapes of celebrities, and all other irrelevant bs, but telling me you can use your pc/phone to find data,stats, and facts? I dont want to believe this...

you're the one dropping the "stats".. the onus is on you to deliver the sources.

I mean ppl keep saying sources, which is the true sad thing of this thread, folks can find sneak pics of the latest iphone/ipad, sex tapes of celebrities, and all other irrelevant bs, but telling me you can use your pc/phone to find data,stats, and facts? I dont want to believe this...

you're the one dropping the "stats".. the onus is on you to deliver the sources.

Back
Top Bottom