Fendi Belt Legit Check

Aaaand this is why NT is my favorite website. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hit up wang shu in china he said its one of his from his factory. It's a grey market belt

Any NTer should know that you'll get roasted to bolivian for this nonsense.:lol:  

Nah man I feel like we haven't had one of these in a while some may not know ( and I hope some still dont after today so we get these typess of threads popping up from time to time :lol:)

I legit got excited when I opened this thread and it hasnt disappointed. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Nah man I feel like we haven't had one of these in a while some may not know ( and I hope some still dont after today so we get these typess of threads popping up from time to time
laugh.gif
)

I legit got excited when I opened this thread and it hasnt disappointed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this....
Katt Williams voice this is a not drill

dude could have at least found a Benz in the mall parking lot and took a pic of the belt on that

But u the one buying beat up used fendi belts [emoji]128514[/emoji] OK big baller. I bought my first belt back in 09 when I was 20 son I been passed that tacky phase and no legit check call me straight straight from neimams shawty
Wait...we're broke, but you're the one asking for a legit check on a fendi belt when you can EASILY go to Neiman Marcus and cop the real thing?

roll.gif

Son tryin' to cop a fendi belt w/ more miles on it than the Madden cruiser.
i cant 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom