Ferarris make the girls wet (video)

I definitely think vitaly's video was better than this, but I still found this lol worthy. Yall really think this was fake? It's not really out of the ordinary for chicks to wanna go for a ride in ferrari.

This **** was so fake. 
laugh.gif

Too many "look that's my car," mid sentence. 

honestly...

actual good looking girls don't act thirsty like that. I drive a drop top R8 and it anything, it has hinder me.

of course its fake, everything and everyone in vegas is fake
nerd.gif
Whoa der'....  don't come at Vegas like that!

....Ehh who am I kidding. I'm from Chicago.  Vegas girls are super duper fake and the ****** is weenies blood

honestly...

actual good looking girls don't act thirsty like that. I drive a drop top R8 and it anything, it has hinder me.
How so?

I always kind of imagined that driving an exotic car could be hinderance in certain circles in the Bay Area. I could so how some girls out here would be real quick to judge. 

honestly...

Depends on the social settings you put yourself in. Please believe, if you're in the right city at the right type of scene, girls will wanna hop in your car before they see your face in the driver seat.

"Actual good looking" is subjective though. >D :nerd:

I wouldn't mind driving a 458 to run errands or have lunch/coffee with some friends.

However, I wouldn't be able to take women seriously while driving around in a 458. You already know that the attention you're getting isn't genuine.

Last edited:

How so?

I always kind of imagined that driving an exotic car could be hinderance in certain circles in the Bay Area. I could so how some girls out here would be real quick to judge.
Real talk, they either think your a unfaithful playboy bagging new freaks every night, their literally dump ******ed intimated by you, or they just have low self esteem; and feel like they can't match up or even come close to your accomplishments.  Gold diggers do pop up, but not as often as others think.

Last edited:
Real talk, they either think your a unfaithful playboy bagging new freaks every night, their literally dump ******ed intimated by you, or they just have low self esteem; and feel like they can't match up or even come close to your accomplishments.  Gold diggers do pop up, but not as often as others think.

Exactly.

I'm in Ottawa, Canada... it's Canada's capital city, mind you I am in other cities very frequently. I own a few restaurants and clubs and was born here so I know the city. It's harder for me to go out downtown, drop top and all and then have girls throw themselves at me. I am not ugly by any means but I do get the not so worthy girls trying to holla but even then, not so much. The girls I actually do take out on dates and what not, do like the fact that I am driving a nice car and being in it and seen by other people think its cool but also think it:

A. MAKES ME TOO "COVETED" SO THEY TEND TO BE CAREFUL AND BECOME DISINTERESTED.
B. MAKES ME SUPERFICIAL AND THEN BECOMES DISINTERESTED AND NOT ALLOW THINGS TO PROGRESS.
C. MAKES ME A UNFAITHFUL PLAYBOY THAT TAKES DOWN EVERYONE.

The girls who are actually worth treating, being seen with and what not especially where I am are not so interested in being "that" girl in the $250k car.

BUT... I do feel that it is different and girls are more geared towards your car in bigger cities like Montreal or Toronto but they see them often enough, where they won't come out of the wood works and try to go home with you solely based on your ride.

Here's the ride:
View media item 644793

Back
Top Bottom