Fertility rate: 'Jaw-dropping' global crash in children being born

As nations modernize births rates decline and people tend to live longer due to better healthcare.

this shouldn’t surprise anyone. it’s a common feature of modernity.

Poorer nations tends to have higher birthrates due to the lack of sex education and access to birth control products

As nations modernize births rates decline and people tend to live longer due to better healthcare.

Poorer nations tends to have higher birthrates due to the lack of sex education and access to birth control products
It’s no surprise. It’s just going to be a growing concern.

What is the demographic of those modern nations? I told you those people aren't making babies like that anymore. They'll be lucky if they have one child.

E7F1E785-BDD1-485B-8C52-55C4F27F7C9F.jpeg

🥱

More like iSex. Look at all the lames on onlyphans giving up their paychecks for a shout out.

feels like we’re being transitioned into isolation/individualism becoming the norm and deletion of family structures

Outside of the obvious reason...I always wondered why they try to downplay the size of Africa

that’s exactly my point as well bro. :lol: :lol:. They be slick as hell with it.
What’s worse is, you got blacks in America thinking their a “minority” (maybe true from a US standpoint) but globally we are almost the MAJORITY. Definitely 1 or 2. People so brainwashed

E7F1E785-BDD1-485B-8C52-55C4F27F7C9F.jpeg

🥱

feels like we’re being transitioned into isolation/individualism becoming the norm and deletion of family structures

The nuclear family is pretty much dead... it's easier to control nations when the people do not have a family... the government uses the media to "socialize" the people into believing and accepting whatever they want. It's far more difficult when you have a family structure with a strong paternal influence... this is why males across the board are not becoming men... they're soy boys, soft... being told or influenced to be soft and docile... we all know women naturally do not care for soft and docile men...

Nah. We’re just entering an era where losers and loners have more and more safe spaces

you kinda agreed with me. I think it goes deeper than that though, that appears to be a surface level observation of the issue based solely on the OF demo.

basically what I believe is that some of what happened to Black families is now being done to white/other families also but it’s being enhanced so to speak by capitalism’s stranglehold on citizens and denizens of this country.

institutional and systemic racism are still the largest problem we as Black people face in this country as it has an impact on everything from our healthcare to our income, but it’s blatantly obvious there’s a class war being fought at the same time which is also being used to further isolate us and push us away from each other.

This. I don't think it's some grand conspiracy. Higher quality of life, better access to healthcare sex education, contreception, more urban (ie desk jobs) jobs as opposed to agrarian jobs= lower birthrate and higher life expectancy. It's this way in almost every country in the World and hopefully happen to Africa as well. Replacement level birthrates are important but unchecked birthrates aren't helpful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom