Fertilizer Plant Explosion Conspiracy Thread

eyes.gif
 You feel cool now OP? 

Op never questions his government, drives a Chevrolet, enjoys hot dogs, baseball and apple pie and goes to church every Sunday. After he's through watching Fox News he turns over to abc to watch Splash before going to bed with his Ak-47 tucked next to him.

A true red blooded American. :pimp:

Op never questions his government, drives a Chevrolet, enjoys hot dogs, baseball and apple pie and goes to church every Sunday. After he's through watching Fox News he turns over to abc to watch Splash before going to bed with his Ak-47 tucked next to him.

you've honestly described my friends dad excactly except for sleeping with an ak.. :lol:

he's white btw, if that matters
not that it does
oh and from texas

What wrong if he is like that?

Acceptance works both ways

lol everyone see that giant missile? i think north korea nuked us :wow:

good lord pretty soon people are going to run out of ideas on what conspiracy to think of next...

people are too bored, paranoid, and starving for something interesting in their lives...

read a book...

I am sure this was an accident. Even if the government was in on it , which i seriously doubt, there seems to be very little evidence as of now. I mean at Boston there was cameras everywhere..

Back
Top Bottom