Few Air Jordan samples...Air Jordan 1 (BANNED) Sample, II, VI and more...

6s ARE PISTON SAMPLES
2s DROP IN SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE PIFF
1s HOW MANY TIMES IS JB GONNA DROP BRED 1s BUT LIKE I SAID IN A DIFFRENT THREAD JB IS JUST GONNA KEEP SLAPPIN LOGOS ON SHOES AND KEEP RE DROPPIN THEM AND WHATS EVEN FUNNIER I SAID THAT BEFORE I EVEN KNEW ABOUT THOSE ONES
laugh.gif

Antalonboubmpo wrote:
GOVOLTRONIC wrote:
At this rate JB will likely retro every c/w by 2012 
laugh.gif

Then what?

THEY GONE START SLAPPIN LOGO's ON THE BACK; SIDES; AND TONGUES OF THEM AND KEEP DROPPIN THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THEY'LL SELL LIKE HOT CAKES

vi's would have been copped if released without red sole.
pimp.gif

IIs....hope JB don't release with the ashy nubuck/suede whatever that is
smh.gif
Give me some durabuck or good leather and I'll cop multiples
pimp.gif

vi's would have been copped if released without red sole.
pimp.gif

IIs....hope JB don't release with the ashy nubuck/suede whatever that is
smh.gif
Give me some durabuck or good leather and I'll cop multiples
pimp.gif

VI's are SICK... Looks like an older sample from back in the day, quality looks great as well as color scheme.

VI's are SICK... Looks like an older sample from back in the day, quality looks great as well as color scheme.

^ agreed, that VI is dope, with or without the red I would cop that in a heart beat.......

^ agreed, that VI is dope, with or without the red I would cop that in a heart beat.......

II's are the only dope ones. Sucks that they're thinkin about retroing the White/Navy VI's with that pebbled leather. And those I's...You're kidding, right? They're reaching on that one. They should just leave it to the T-shirt they released a few years back to explain that story. They do NOT need to retro that same colorway for a 4th time this decade. And they look like plastic on top of it all.

II's are the only dope ones. Sucks that they're thinkin about retroing the White/Navy VI's with that pebbled leather. And those I's...You're kidding, right? They're reaching on that one. They should just leave it to the T-shirt they released a few years back to explain that story. They do NOT need to retro that same colorway for a 4th time this decade. And they look like plastic on top of it all.

Back
Top Bottom