Few Air Jordan samples...Air Jordan 1 (BANNED) Sample, II, VI and more...

Wow, those VIs look like those Stealth Vs from the last glut of Retro's. NEVER should tumbled leather be used on a Jordan from IV-VI imo. But hey, what does my opinion matter, I'm just the one who will prolly buy 'em regardless, like a mug...

The IIs are total FIRE. Wish they'd just flip the orig wht/blk II round so its mainly black, that would be too much.
pimp.gif

What was the other shoe? Ah, it prolly sucked, fuggedaboudit...

Wow, those VIs look like those Stealth Vs from the last glut of Retro's. NEVER should tumbled leather be used on a Jordan from IV-VI imo. But hey, what does my opinion matter, I'm just the one who will prolly buy 'em regardless, like a mug...

The IIs are total FIRE. Wish they'd just flip the orig wht/blk II round so its mainly black, that would be too much.
pimp.gif

What was the other shoe? Ah, it prolly sucked, fuggedaboudit...

why do they keep droping these black and red 1 ...

hi strap... dmp1.. now these..

the quality is awfull .. smh and nike thinks by putting a X on it
they can sell it again...

why do they keep droping these black and red 1 ...

hi strap... dmp1.. now these..

the quality is awfull .. smh and nike thinks by putting a X on it
they can sell it again...

What's with JB and all this love for the Pistons?..

Chicago HATED Detroit back in the day and that's when the league let the players play HARD!  You'ld see guys getting hammered everytime anyone drove in the lane, especially during their playoff battles.  Now, you breath on the guy on the way up and it's a foul...

What's with JB and all this love for the Pistons?..

Chicago HATED Detroit back in the day and that's when the league let the players play HARD!  You'ld see guys getting hammered everytime anyone drove in the lane, especially during their playoff battles.  Now, you breath on the guy on the way up and it's a foul...

yo MJFANATIC they using these symbol to differentiate from older retro's. In return we get better materials/quality.

yo MJFANATIC they using these symbol to differentiate from older retro's. In return we get better materials/quality.

Im good on the 1's with a huge ''x'' on the jordan logos LOL. Ill stick with my others...
Vis's are ok but red bottom kills it, 2's are alright too. Im just sick of all these retros.

Im good on the 1's with a huge ''x'' on the jordan logos LOL. Ill stick with my others...
Vis's are ok but red bottom kills it, 2's are alright too. Im just sick of all these retros.

Back
Top Bottom