Few inches of snow closes schools in FL, TX (vid) vol. looks real weak to a Minnesotan

roll.gif
they probably didnt even know what it was

"dem gardamm a-rabs is at it again"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sqant0

Wow @ OP

just imagine your summer with 115 degree weather everyday like it is in Texas.

You would probably freak out too, because your not used to it.

It's heat.  You wear less clothes and stay in the AC.  Heat doesn't turn my 20 minute drive into a 2 hour trip.  Heat doesn't make everything dirty, slushy and salty.  I can wear cute shoes in the heat.  Heat doesn't turn other drivers into morons.  Heat doesn't cause you to white knuckle it all the way home.  Heat doesn't cause my tires to lose air at an alarming rate.  Heat doesn't cause black ice. 
laugh.gif
and it gets hot in MN.  Hot and humid.  We freeze in the winter and roast in the summer.  That said, I deal with cold weather a lot better than the miserable heat and humidity.  I hate the height of summer. 

It's the inconvenience of winter that gets me.  It is a huge ordeal just go to anywhere.  coats, jacket, boots, gloves.  And street parking in minneapolis?  Forget about it, if it's a two way street only one car can pass at a time because of all the snow build up. And then you get that one yokel that refuses to back up (since you can't because it's a busy road behind you) and you just sit there in the middle of the road like a couple of arses, waiting for one car to move.  I won't even drive on two ways in the winter because of this. Mpls actually put in new parking laws though, parking on one side of the street only.  And then theres the snow emergencies.  No one wants to go to the impound lot with 500 other people to get your car out.  It's like a demolition derby when they announce snow emergency rules, everyone fighting for spots in designated parking areas
laugh.gif
Can you tell I'm sick of winter yet?  And I've got until MAY
smh.gif
before all of this will be completely melted

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's the inconvenience of winter that gets me.  It is a huge ordeal just go to anywhere.  coats, jacket, boots, gloves.  A

exactly how i feel about cold climates.
its such a mission just to leave the house, even if it's for something so small. bundling up just to run to the store? ehh.. not my thing. ill stick to Miami
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom