FFvol3

Originally Posted by TJM254

best song is supa dupa lemonade which put me onto sean a year ago...why is it on this tape?

SDL definitely came out in like February 

Originally Posted by TJM254

best song is supa dupa lemonade which put me onto sean a year ago...why is it on this tape?

SDL definitely came out in like February 

It's like listening to
2s67ozd.jpg
w/o the singing
Meant To Be knocks though
glasses.gif

But Drake admitted that Sean was the FIRST person he heard spit like that in an interview he did...

I think it was with AllHipHop...

I'll post the link...

But Drake admitted that Sean was the FIRST person he heard spit like that in an interview he did...

I think it was with AllHipHop...

I'll post the link...

His style in general, it's like if somebody told you to listen it would be hard to tell who's who. Kind of like Loon & Mase. & yeah I remember when Drake gave Sean credit for the "going down like a like a parade... Macys" rhyme scheme 

His style in general, it's like if somebody told you to listen it would be hard to tell who's who. Kind of like Loon & Mase. & yeah I remember when Drake gave Sean credit for the "going down like a like a parade... Macys" rhyme scheme 

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.

i woulda thot drake jockin sean's flow and gettin it mainstream then droppin it completely woulda made sean's camp mad but nope!
him and his dudes were ravin on twitter how drakes sucha real dude for shouting sean out, etc. fools...smh

drake uses the flow, gets the mainstream debut album money and with it bein played out, sean's left in the dust.
dude needs a new crew around him or somethin-first the ridiculous hiatus of music while always claimin to grind and n now this, im done withe FF

shout out to his manager ppl gumbo and zeno if you on here. lol smh

i woulda thot drake jockin sean's flow and gettin it mainstream then droppin it completely woulda made sean's camp mad but nope!
him and his dudes were ravin on twitter how drakes sucha real dude for shouting sean out, etc. fools...smh

drake uses the flow, gets the mainstream debut album money and with it bein played out, sean's left in the dust.
dude needs a new crew around him or somethin-first the ridiculous hiatus of music while always claimin to grind and n now this, im done withe FF

shout out to his manager ppl gumbo and zeno if you on here. lol smh

Yeah I would say its the exact same situation as the J-Money & Yung L.A story....

J-Money had the style first, but Yung LA blew up first. Because of that, J-Money never really took off.

Listening to these dudes on the "Made" record is like when I first listened to the Clipse 1st album. I could only really tell them apart if I was really listening close...

Sean is more witty with his wordplay, Drake has a more appealing rap voice and he sings. Thats about all the difference between them two...

Yeah I would say its the exact same situation as the J-Money & Yung L.A story....

J-Money had the style first, but Yung LA blew up first. Because of that, J-Money never really took off.

Listening to these dudes on the "Made" record is like when I first listened to the Clipse 1st album. I could only really tell them apart if I was really listening close...

Sean is more witty with his wordplay, Drake has a more appealing rap voice and he sings. Thats about all the difference between them two...

I'm a still wait for the NO DJ version and Cannon is a %!!* for all those tweets. I wonder if he listens to mixtapes with other DJs screaming all over the track?

I'm a still wait for the NO DJ version and Cannon is a %!!* for all those tweets. I wonder if he listens to mixtapes with other DJs screaming all over the track?

Back
Top Bottom