Field Day Appreciation!!!

I trained hard like 3 weeks before every field day.
laugh.gif

Softball throw and fastest lap around the field.

1st place every year
pimp.gif
Was king at school.

Field Day
pimp.gif

In Memphis we had this thing called the "Mud Derby" It was an obstacle course that was watered down by the Memphis Fire Department and basically setup like track and field decathlon race/relay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow. The memories.

All-day fun fest way back when.

If I could time machine back to being 10 for a week, I'd probably pick the week with field day.

No childhood is complete without it.

Relay race was always the highlight of our field day it was like the last event. It was probably like the coolest thing because everyone in school was there tosee. I remember we had tryouts every year for each class and i made the team every year.

haha we had "science day". all the classes did crazy science experiments outdoors at different stations. to top the day off the local marines jumpedout of helicopters and parachuted down onto the field. haha i was blown out of my third grade mind
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

eek.gif
eek.gif

Taking it back.

To Friday... I'm an elementary Phy Ed Teacher. As much fun as it is for the kids, I believe the phrase i'm looking for is, Being done with Track andField Day FTW!

yessir
pimp.gif
end of the school year, field days and we also had mini classes and such that we could choose from. The good ol' days. Nice to see that schoolsare still doing these kind of events

I remember having a Field Day on Ft. Campbell, the joint was basically a Carnival
pimp.gif

and since everyone lived less than 5 minutes from school we would always walk to "After Parties"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom