|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

I'll make a thread for it later on. Def try to keep y'all posted. If the buzz is there hopefully meth will work with me when it comes to a prize.

Liga MX and Primeira Liga TOTS out now im loving the Priemeria Liga one sold my team again to rebuild with it 
laugh.gif

FUT17TOTSLiga_Nos.jpg
DBplqZXVwAEct98.jpg

Considering these had been going for 80,000 not to long ago since it dropped ill take this come up 
laugh.gif

Hopefully the prices for some others im eyeing come down soon too as more hit the market
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Playin FUT Champs, I punked the sh out of someone using Ronnie, Neymar, Ramos, Modric and some others but I cant handle Son in the semis :lol: so frustrating

Last edited:
Playin FUT Champs, I punked the sh out of someone using Ronnie, Neymar, Ramos, Modric and some others but I cant handle Son in the semis
laugh.gif
so frustrating
Son is just something else. I play against my friend on a near daily basis and have only won 2 seasons out of 40something and he still gets very frustrated when I score ridiculous goals with Sonaldo 
laugh.gif
 The fact that he's somehow able to shrug off most defenders makes it even more frustrating for other players. Back when I had the 86 MOTM Son instead of the SPOTM he was already able to just keep running with defenders pulling on him or trying to tackle him despite only having 65 strength or so. 

Last edited:
^ Props!

the DKT this week has been infuriating I can't get past the semis for the life of me

Bro same here, just can't get it right :smh:

Edit-- Just lost in the Final :smh: :smh: :smh:

Won the first round 4-1, 2nd round 7-0, 3rd round 3-0 and then got destroyed 4-0 in the final :x

Edit x2-- gave it another go and lost in the final again [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Gave up 1 goal the entire run and lost in Pens
Was boutta throw my controller through the window :lol:

Last edited:
I finally got to the first division in ultimate team. Got an automatic bid into next weekend champions league

I wonder who the DK player is gonna be? I have completely lost interest even in La Liga TOTS.

Doesnt help that me and my buddy burned through my 2 mill on packs during BPL TOTS and got NOTHING :lol:

Im already looking forward to FIFA 18. Hopefully pack weights are more fair but this is EA we're talking about. You can spend $20 and not even get an 85 or 86 rated player let a lone one of the 1000s of the special cards they release :lol:

So I decided to finally do the journey. I picked Leicester as my team and Arsenal as my favorite team thinking I'd get transferred to Arsenal or something and wow what a mistake lol. I'm playing on legendary and the Leicester 4-4-2 with Inler and Mendy in the middle is brutal to try scoring and playing aesthetically with. I've never raged so much with a FIFA before but this **** is way too much of a struggle. What a bad mistake.

Advice for anyone who hasn't done it yet. If you do eventually, pick a team like Man City.

Last edited:
Anyone else try installing the new update, and now getting a FUT squad update error message????

What do you guys who play FUT do about fitness nowadays? Those 2,000 coin prices are about to have me running out of coins. Making around 400 coins per match yet needing to use a squad fitness every 2-3 matches is stupid :lol:

Might have to switch to normal seasons tbh, stopped spending money on Fifa points a while ago .

If I play an offline match and just put my controller down will my guys who arent playing recover on fitness? Might have to sell KDB or Ibra if I wana continue playing FUT

Bought KDB for 181,000 before the price cap and just saw him going for 53k. Bought Ibra before the cap at 343,000 and just saw one for 125,000 :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom