FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only decent card I've packed so far is untradeable Kolasinac. Some of y'all luck, man.
It's become sort of a running joke amongst my close friends that my disability benefits carry over into my Fifa pack luck :lol: I've never gotten a super expensive card but for some reason I do consistently get moderately expensive cards fairly often while my friends get nothing but trash.

don't know if itll do any good but I'm gonna buy it on the normal 29th release date. Don't play FUT for anything so if I open my first free pack and get something good I'll give it to anybody here. I'm on X1

More of a manager/career player mode person

I got elite 3 on last weeks squad battles and packed modric, he went for 80k, I also packed bellerin, morata, and son. Sold mostly all of my rare gold guys.

Is squad battles the way to go for getting coins? Or do you just get good packs out of that? I played a match last night and only got around 500 coins but then also got a Gold pack that gave me not much to talk about. Someone school me on how not to be a peasant at FUT. Seems like there is a lot more than when I stopped taking part in FUT three editions ago.

U might get a little bit more coins on squad battle since you're playing harder opponent so the skill multiplier is slightly higher. You also get a good amount with ur reward depending on where you finish. But in the end, u gotta grind to get coins.

Get urself the coins boost from EA catalogue (R3 on PS4). Don't use coins to buy pack, use coins to buy players depend on market. Use players to complete the SBC, which will award u pack that usually end up being cheaper than buying packs.

I don't spend money on FUT so it takes longer to get a decent team and you really got to get involve with trading to make more coins.

Is squad battles the way to go for getting coins? Or do you just get good packs out of that? I played a match last night and only got around 500 coins but then also got a Gold pack that gave me not much to talk about. Someone school me on how not to be a peasant at FUT. Seems like there is a lot more than when I stopped taking part in FUT three editions ago.

With squad battles you play 4 games everyday for an entire week.

They have a ranking system that's similar to FUT champs. The harder level you play on against the CPU, the faster and more you rank up..

I was able to get elite 3, and I got good packs.

Use your coin boost you can unlock and you'll be getting more coins after games.

I have a conundrum I could sell my Ederson right now copped for about 3500 on the app but now that the game is out hes selling for 10k. I could use that to cop IF Josef right now....but Ederson my dude smh I dont know what to do

I have a conundrum I could sell my Ederson right now copped for about 3500 on the app but now that the game is out hes selling for 10k. I could use that to cop IF Josef right now....but Ederson my dude smh I dont know what to do

Test ederson out in game to see if you like him.

In FIFA 17 I know goalies under 6'3 were tough to use, just because their reach would be poor.

I'm not sure for this game for online play because I've been busy with midterms all week.

Yea I havent had a chance to test out my squad yet because of school either :lol:

But yea when i eventually get the time hopefully soon ill test out the squad first

You guys think market will get cheaper once game is released to everyone or should I do my buying now? I could see more people opening packs and upping supply but then you'd also have more demand with the new FUT players.

You guys think market will get cheaper once game is released to everyone or should I do my buying now? I could see more people opening packs and upping supply but then you'd also have more demand with the new FUT players.

I was told to sell all your high rated guys now, because once everyone has the game on the 29th the market is going to drop.

Thanks guys gonna try to step my game up. My squad is buns right now but want to put something decent together.

Last edited:
Just got my copy gonna avoid fut like last year and just do manager mode with Torino and the journey

When you do manager mode do you keep it realistic or try and sign some big names if possible ? I used to get a team with a huge budget and try and buy all the big names but it isn't as fun after awhile imo. Gonna do one this year and try to keep it as authentic as possible. Prolly disable transfer window for the first part of the season.

When you do manager mode do you keep it realistic or try and sign some big names if possible ? I used to get a team with a huge budget and try and buy all the big names but it isn't as fun after awhile imo. Gonna do one this year and try to keep it as authentic as possible. Prolly disable transfer window for the first part of the season.

Keep it about 75% real. I always choose a mid/lower table team and use my budget to extend contracts and buy the best scouts. I look for young bargain buys (-10 m) also. Train the hell out of those players and then move on to another bigger team after 2 years

Keep it about 75% real. I always choose a mid/lower table team and use my budget to extend contracts and buy the best scouts. I look for young bargain buys (-10 m) also. Train the hell out of those players and then move on to another bigger team after 2 years

Might have to try that! I always play with Chelsea since that's my squad but wouldn't mind going with a mid tier squad and build them up. Good looks!

does this come out at midnight or what?

for xbox

I know a few of my local Gamestops are releasing it at 9pm. I ordered mine on PSN a few hours ago and there's a countdown saying its available at 9 as well. Not sure about Xbox Live, but I don't see why it'd be any different

Back
Top Bottom