FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing the beta, feels the same as 19. Volta is different. Not fifa street but I this mode will be popular online. better overall ball physics. Defenders are finally slower than wingers.

Last edited:
played the beta for a few hours last night, just pro clubs. the goalkeepers stand on the goal line and are useless if the offensive time through balls. CPU teammates are still terrible too.

Im hopeful this fifa is better just like everyone else, but you guys know what a beta means right?

Just dl’d the beta and gona try it out later, hopefully when the full version comes out its similar to what it was when 19 first dropped. I actually really enjoyed how it was difficult to defend. Couldnt even get used to it before they patched it up to make it easy for **** players

How y’all liking the beta so far? Only played kickoff cause I can’t be *** to grind to a good team on a beta.

How y’all liking the beta so far? Only played kickoff cause I can’t be *** to grind to a good team on a beta.

I've been playing volta a lot. I love the different pitches from around the world. You can play literally all cup matches (league, domestic, etc). I only played like 2 matches of FUT with a **** squad. Bronzes and silvers :lol:. I'll grind when the game drops

Volta is dope! Really only played Pro Clubs with the homies this past fifa but I definitely see myself playing Volta a lot this year. Havent really kept up on updates but will we be able to play with friends?

According to YouTubers, volta won’t be multiplayer online on release day but they’re planning to add it sometimes during the cycle. Volta is def more enjoyable than normal gameplay after this previous patch.

Damn, can't wait for it to be multiplayer. Only played a few matches but its fun as hell

EA just gave out a pack for FUT

Sold my entire World Cup squad from France (all the big names included) to nab Ronnie for the end of '19 (also find it ridiculous i could barely afford him after selling the likes of Mbappe, Griez, Pogba and everyone else on that WC squad) and then i opened that 2nd free Twitch prime pack and got untradeable Neymar. Nice way to have some fun/end Fifa 19

Still haven't played the journey mode in FIFA 19. Gonna do it before I trade it in. Just gotta find time

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the top 10 ratings for my favorite club, Man City.

KDB-91
Aguero-89
Sterling-88
Ederson-88
Bernardo Silva-87
Leroy Sane-87
David Silva-86
Laporte-86
Rodri-85
Cancelo-85

Missed out on fifa 19. First time in a while. Really want that Zidane cover of 20. Wish i woulda pre order it early to get that one pack of ones to watch

Anyone else downloaded fifa 20 with EA access? Thinkn of preordering fifa ultimate edition cuz zidane. But ehh $90 bucks after the discount with ea access

Getting the ultimate edition next week. For the meantime, I'm messing around with the app. After trading everything after two days, I'm up 15k

**** it ima get the ultimate too.
If you sign up for EA Access, download FIFA 19 from the vault and order Ultimate edition through FIFA 19, you'll get another 10% off on top off the 10% EA access discount. Then just set EA access to not renew and you'll have 10 hrs of FIFA 20 now plus Ultimate edition for 20% off box price.

If you sign up for EA Access, download FIFA 19 from the vault and order Ultimate edition through FIFA 19, you'll get another 10% off on top off the 10% EA access discount. Then just set EA access to not renew and you'll have 10 hrs of FIFA 20 now plus Ultimate edition for 20% off box price.
my mans

Back
Top Bottom