FIFA 2010 TIPS??? Please Help

Does anyone know where I can find some decent tips on-line on how to play this game well?  Anytime the ball is in the air I can never come down with it.  Also, all the trick moves just end up with me getting the ball taken away. 

Thanks.

When the ball is in the air I hold down the O button and point towards one of my players. Seems to work for me. I don't bother using those trick moves. Game is too fast for me to attempt. You have to utilize the left1 button when you pass.

A lot of the tips are on youtube.

Here's a guide I found

http://www.thegamereviews...king-Controls-guide.html

Youtube.. and never just do random trick moves know what your doing...this is how I learned I took one move a game and used it and mastered it then the next game i would try and find a situation to use that..so use triple elastico for one game and then a next for something. Dont hold turbo all the time and when you are on a break with someone fast like Ronaldo use the right stick to push the ball further. Finese Shooting is your bestfriend. instead of using a chip shot tap X quick i find this works better.

Right bumper + shoot. also, use the chip shot when applicable.

clear whenever possible to keep their defense running.

if you don't know much about soccer, use your #11 on offense whenever possible. He's often the best finisher on any given team.

utilize your teams playing style. a club like arsenal uses many short, quick passes. teams like aston villa use long passing. it's a minor part of the game, but when you can take advantage of it you'll improve a lot.

don't attempt risky plays to make up for a sloppy one. if you lose possession on a pass, don't go crossing with 5 defenders in the lane because you feel you have to "make up" for it.

use arsenal.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Right bumper + shoot.

if you don't know much about soccer, use your #11 on offense whenever possible. He's often the best finisher on any given team.

utilize your teams playing style. a club like arsenal uses many short, quick passes. teams like aston villa use long passing. it's a minor part of the game, but when you can take advantage of it you'll improve a lot.

don't attempt risky plays to make up for a sloppy one. if you lose possession on a pass, don't go crossing with 5 defenders in the lane because you feel you have to "make up" for it.

use arsenal.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Right bumper + shoot.

use arsenal.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom