FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by JRose5

LMFAO!!!!!!! Stupid USA men's soccer!!!!!!

Those BUMS are done!!!!!
laugh.gif

JR5

ignore button in effect.
Oh you're breaking my #+%@*!% heart.
indifferent.gif

Dude is one of those fairweather fans.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst
I guess I am. But you have the worse grammar. Stay in school, dude. You're a disgrace.
indifferent.gif
i wasnt even talking to u...

the US lost this game when Fabiano scored right after half...they looked lifeless from that point on, they didnt play with nowhere near the intensity they didearlier in the match

i dont understand these substitutions though, yea it worked before in the tournament but Bradley is not even reading the game situation...Conor Casey doesntbelong out there at any point...but why bring Feilhaber off to bring in Klejstan? Klejstan has not shown anything lately, the US lacked possession in midfield,so bring in Torres who has shown he can do just that or just leave Benny out there

looking forward to the Gold Cup, it will be good to see some players given a chance more so than in this tournament to show what they've got

more than anything its going to be good moving forward to have some competition for starting spots, DeMerit, Spector and Feilhaber all showed they are capable

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by push kicks

Dunno anything about soccer, but i watched the second half. Just gotta say a couple of things

1) how come brazil had the ball 85% of the time, and everytime they had the ball they would make like 20 consecutive passes, but when the USA had the ball they would make 1 pass and it would get intercepted?

2) the running clock/stoppage time in soccer is dumb because the winning team can just take as long as they want to inbound the ball with a running clock...
1) Blame Davies

DUDES A BUM.

Clinty Dempsey devastated by the loss, this one is going to hurt a long time.

As Donovan put it, they probaly won't make it to another FIFA final and be up two goals at the half. That's just the reality.

Once soccer in this country starts to be a priority then we can realisticly expect to be making it consistently to quarterfinals, semis and finals of any majortournament.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make a good effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in the second half and beat us. Simple.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED???????

I GIVE UP FOLKS!
No every time someone gives up a 2 goal lead that does not mean they choke. You guys can say what you want I really don't care. IMO Idon't think we necessarily CHOKED. I mean we are talking about Brazil here. Brazil came out strong got the early goal they needed and were off. Did Iwish they played better, of course but I am not going throw all that they did out of the window on one half. Either way I am done talking about US Soccer onNT because of all of the hate that people who do root for the US receive. I don't get it but again its whatever.

Anyone else notice how the camera seemed to purposefully avoid filming the "I love Jesus" shirt that Lucio was wearing?

Also all you NikeTalk bums who are bashing me, you probably don't have a damn clue about football anyways. You just tuned onto the tube because of the fact that US made fluke victories. ****.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst
I guess I am. But you have the worse grammar. Stay in school, dude. You're a disgrace.

Exactly JRose is ridiculous. Also this was Brazil. I don't think we choked, they played better than us in the Second half. I am happy because we did make a good effort and was up 2-0. We can't win 2-0 to Spain and then get up 2-0 on Brazil on a fluke only. I mean come on. They played much better than us in the second half and beat us. Simple.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED??????? I GIVE UP FOLKS! SOMEONE QUE THE JERRY SEINFELD GIF!!!!
Now this babam11218719 kid is the one being rediculous. Another bandwagoner US fan who just joined the soccer scene.
indifferent.gif

JR5
what are you talking about? I havent seen you in any Soccer threads. Ive been here since the start of the thread and if you want to look at thetransfer thread or the EPL season thread you can see me in there to. Like I said I really don't care. How can you be a bandwagon US fan. Its the USA! Iam from the USA so I root for the USA.

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED???????

I GIVE UP FOLKS!
No every time someone gives up a 2 goal lead that does not mean they choke. You guys can say what you want I really don't care. IMO I don't think we necessarily CHOKED. I mean we are talking about Brazil here.
Agreed. Brasil was just too much. It was only a matter of time until they dropped 3-4 goals

Klejstan was horrible out there in the few moments he played. I don't know how Torres or Adu didn't play. Those guys need some PT, seriously!

Torres will bring the team some stability, he knows how to keep possession of the ball and pass it around, open up the wings. Adu needs to find a new club teamand get some PT, his lack of PT on the club side doesn't give him any opportunity to start or for that matter come off the bench for a few mins. He has theskill to make plays. One thing is for certain Beasley is done and no way he should play for the NT, unless he puts on a few pounds and gets in form for hisclub first.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst

YOU HONESTLY DON'T THINK THEY CHOKED??????? I GIVE UP FOLKS! SOMEONE QUE THE JERRY SEINFELD GIF!!!!
Now this babam11218719 kid is the one being rediculous. Another bandwagoner US fan who just joined the soccer scene.
indifferent.gif

JR5
what are you talking about? I havent seen you in any Soccer threads. Ive been here since the start of the thread and if you want to look at the transfer thread or the EPL season thread you can see me in there to. Like I said I really don't care. How can you be a bandwagon US fan. Its the USA! I am from the USA so I root for the USA.
Go back and read my other post on why I'm never on this forum.

Ok, my bad, not USA bandwagon fan: USA men's soccer bandwagon fan. But I guess it's hard for you to read what I was getting at.
smh.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Klejstan was horrible out there in the few moments he played. I don't know how Torres or Adu didn't play. Those guys need some PT, seriously!

Torres will bring the team some stability, he knows how to keep possession of the ball and pass it around, open up the wings. Adu needs to find a new club team and get some PT, his lack of PT on the club side doesn't give him any opportunity to start or for that matter come off the bench for a few mins. He has the skill to make plays. One thing is for certain Beasley is done and no way he should play for the NT, unless he puts on a few pounds and gets in form for his club first.
Adu will never crack the lineup. Dude has been overrated since he was 16.

JR5

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst

indifferent.gif

JR5
what are you talking about? I havent seen you in any Soccer threads. Ive been here since the start of the thread and if you want to look at the transfer thread or the EPL season thread you can see me in there to. Like I said I really don't care. How can you be a bandwagon US fan. Its the USA! I am from the USA so I root for the USA.

True that bambam, how can someone be a bandwagon of the country they're from?
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you're from the US and rooting for Brasil then I can see your point but otherwise you should just take a summer nap cuz the heat is getting to you JROSE

Originally Posted by Curious24

Damn Landon "talks like he has no @!*%$+*" Donovan is being interviewed.

Oh that's right, I have no $!+%$$@ clue about soccer.

JR5

i never see you in the soccer boards so we dont know if you really know soccer....you gotta prove your self on the soccer boards just bc ur a mod doesnt mean u can talk like ur all that..i dont care for mods as it is.
The soccer boards? You act like I frequent this forum. In fact, dude, I've rarely come to NikeTalk anymore. Prove myself? I don't have to justify anything to you. And like I care if my mod status means anything.
indifferent.gif

JR5

good dont come pessimistic clown. new school is in session and you're out.

JR5
laugh.gif
JRose is the best
your the worst

indifferent.gif

JR5
Go back and read my other post on why I'm never on this forum.

Ok, my bad, not USA bandwagon fan: USA men's soccer bandwagon fan. But I guess it's hard for you to read what I was getting at.
smh.gif

JR5
What exactly did I say that made me a bandwagon fan by the way. Like I said I didint just magically appear when we beat Spain. I didin'tjust turn on Soccer in the 2nd half of the Spain game trust me. I really don't care either way because most of the people in this thread are arrogantjerks that think that if you like and root for the US that you can't have an opinion on the game. I never said US was better than Spain or Brazil.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Torres will bring the team some stability, he knows how to keep possession of the ball and pass it around, open up the wings. Adu needs to find a new club team and get some PT, his lack of PT on the club side doesn't give him any opportunity to start or for that matter come off the bench for a few mins. He has the skill to make plays. One thing is for certain Beasley is done and no way he should play for the NT, unless he puts on a few pounds and gets in form for his club first.
Adu will never crack the lineup. Dude has been overrated since he was 16.

JR5
Doesn't matter if he's overrated. He's still more dynamic offensively than anyone Bob was subbing in.

Back
Top Bottom