FIFA SOCCER 2010 PS3 OFFICIAL PICK UP GAME THREAD

^^^ You crazy son. Theis game is still running I just don't know what was going on with that. I will try again tomorrow

^^^ You crazy son. Theis game is still running I just don't know what was going on with that. I will try again tomorrow

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
Lets run again tomorrow tony and ill show you this wasn't a fluke..
laugh.gif

Oh snap, you play yours in spanish
pimp.gif

Anyone know how to unlock penalty kicks for multyplayer in World Cup South Africa?

Anyone know how to unlock penalty kicks for multyplayer in World Cup South Africa?

Originally Posted by parada45

not sure exactly how , but look around , you know you can make games qualifiers, final etc , make it a final game, it will go to extra time than to PK's

not sure exactly how , but look around , you know you can make games qualifiers, final etc , make it a final game, it will go to extra time than to PK's

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

It won't let me. It says I have to Unlock it.

oh sorry, i believe you have to beat the game and win the final game with a team . basically have to do the single solo player mode
smokin.gif

oh sorry, i believe you have to beat the game and win the final game with a team . basically have to do the single solo player mode
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom