FIGHT BACK!!!!

Today I have made 4 New Ebay accounts and Placed about 30 bids on fake auctions. After they End I report them to ebay for selling fakes. You have to make a new Email then a New Ebay account and it only take about 5 mins You can complety make up a name just make sure and write down the name and password. If you have a router go in and change you Mac addrss this will give you a new IP then jump on ebay and make up names Like Fakeshoecops1999, FBIforAJ23,nomorefake23s, have fun with it. Bid like 400 on any pair and you will win. You do not have to use a paypal address so you will never have to pay.

Ebay kicked me off for telling a guy I would punch him in the face for selling me 800 fake DMPs I want revenge. And if we all did this Ebay would pick up on it and do something. Since I posted that I have made 8 more bids I am done for now I have done every Fake pair of XIs i saw ending to night.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THEY ARE FAKE DO NOT SCREW OVER A GOOD SELLER.

I'm not a fan of fakes but this just seems a bit excessive.
30 bids on fake auctions??? If you have that much time, why not do something to stop the bigger fishes.

Not trying to flame on you but serious???

good luck shoe cop
hopefully u save some 14 year old kid
from buying some fake spizikes or 6 rings

Originally Posted by cowboys600

Ebay kicked me off for telling a guy I would punch him in the face for selling me 800 fake DMPs I want revenge. And if we all did this Ebay would pick up on it and do something. Since I posted that I have made 8 more bids I am done for now I have done every Fake pair of XIs i saw ending to night.

indifferent.gif

I think it's time for you to log off tonight and go to sleep.

You guys must be the guys selling fake shoes why else would you care? And no I only did XIs and one pair of XIIIs and its more like 40 now. I just placed an 800 dollar bid for a pair of XIs space jams

I have spent two hours while watching tv tonight. if you dont have two hours I would love to know what you guys do for a living.
Sleep is for the week!!! Iv got money to make

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

indifferent.gif

I think it's time for you to log off tonight and go to sleep.
laugh.gif
 word
C'mon Cowboys thats a lil bit too much bro

Why is it too much, I am just helping people not get screwed. Id bet if you add up all the accounts I saved people well over 15,000 dollars tonight. Have you ever saved anyone 15,000? I feel pretty damn good about it. I dont see why you guys think this is over the top. You would be pissed if you paid 800 dollars for a DMP pack that the guy took legit pictures of and then sent me fake shoes. I hate ebay I hate that they dont do anything about it. So i will do this tomorrow and the next day. I think I need to hit a 100,000 This month Thats a huge dent in the Operation it will be noticed. I only Know the XIs and the XIIIs I need you guys to take care of the rest.

I have spent two hours while watching tv tonight. if you dont have two hours I would love to know what you guys do for a living.

sick.gif

sorry, had to do it but yeah, kinda over doing it. just report them to eBay in the first place instead of going through the hassle. i know you trying to do good but report them.

It's the lack of sleep that's got you going crazy and being the ebay vigilante. 
laugh.gif

And it's "weak" not "week" 
tired.gif

So, how much money of the $15,000 that you saved went to you?? 
indifferent.gif

No sleep has you going crazy. 

Hopefully when NT goes down tonight you'll get some much needed sleep.

Good job, but serious get some sleep. 
roll.gif

Edit: You should be a cop Cowboy

CHICK!!!! Please tell me why I would expect this guy to F me over http://myworld.ebay.com/depeche23mode/ He is perfect, He thought he could sneek a fake pair in on me and get away with it. You should change the C in your name to the next letter up it suits you better.

so wheres that $800 again oh yeah in his pocket & what do you have 2 $10 pair of shoes = -$780 have fun w/ your fakes cowboy

Back
Top Bottom