fight on bus!

saw this on facebook, am I messed up for thinking this is funny?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Awesome. Black chick talkin hella @!#@ and then gets her %%# kicked. Good post.

wow, it's weird. this video symbolizes a lot of different things. it shows how two different races from different backgrounds and ethnicities go at it.like, i can't explain it. there is a language barrier. that goes farther than just religion but also in cultures and customs. UGHHH I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.but this video blew my mind.

laugh.gif
Asian lady got hands. Didnt think she wouldve of hit back but damn she went off trying to kick her and all that when the other ladywas getting off.

Gotta love SF Transportation....Living in the city, you get to experience bizarre moments like this on the daily.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude speaking in chinese instigating

but lady picked the wrong bus to talk smack
laugh.gif
, it was rolling thruchinatown

laugh.gif
at one of the old man in the background encouraging her to hit harder. Why the african american lady put her hands out like she was finna do somethin then got her head pounded? smh at people always trying to pick on asians causewe usually quiet. Then when we say something or do something they don't want it.

Well ill be damn! For a second there I thought the beating was going to be the other way around! But, boyyy was I wrong! Don't mess with no one in themuni!

Back
Top Bottom