i can eat so much of that

eggplant is one of my fav veggies

Eggplant is probably my favorite veggie

I like them all tho

Especially in Filipino dishes

Bitter melon too.

Reactions: fx2
Foreal...

I wish we could eat all the tocinos, crispy patas, liempos, sisigs, bulalos, sinigang, etc. in the world and still look swole :lol:

One of the reasons why it's hard to count calories when eating soup-based foods like sinigang...

Reactions: Ube
I don't see alot of Filipinos wit beards

My pops is/was 6'3" with a beard like he was from Philly. Unfortunately, I got my mom's side of the hair genes where I can't even grow a struggle stache if I tried. Hopefully, my son has better luck since he's half Greek and those folks have no problem with facial hair:lol:

As far as Filipino food goes, it sucks it's so good but also so oil inspired:lol: Crispy Pata, shanghai lumpia, all the different foods that end in "-ino". Hell, even garlic rice.

My brother got all the tall genes in the family from my mother’s side. He’s 5’11. I round up and say i’m 5’7. I’m definitely only having kids with a tall woman.

Filipinos. Where the men and women are the same height. Feelsbatman.

Every filipino house has a piano no one uses lol. We didnt. But i bought one on my own lol. Not great but self taught enough cause i like music like that. I jam with the titos when theres family functions.

Anybody ever made lechon kawali from scratch? I really want to but I just don't want my money to go to waste if I don't like it :lol: .

5'11" and the wife is 5'6". Apparently, my oldest daughter is in the 90th percentile with her height:pimp:

That'll come in handy being the NY Liberty PG:lol:

5’9-5’10 if im in the states am i one of the shorter dudes in pick up ball ?

Mad jelly of you guysss. My mother's side of the family are all tall (~ 5'9 and above) but my parents are both short soo yeah :lol:

I'm in the average Pinoy height bracket but I make it up in basketball through fast breaks and other qualities I'm needed.

But I've noticed a change in terms of the average height back home. A lot of teenagers have become self-aware and have adopted the kind of American way of exercising and proper dieting. Of course, it's a good combo of genes play its role. I've seen teens already bordering 6'0 (like my damn nephew and his friends :smh::lol:)

5'11
Wife is Filipina 5'9

Hoping our daughter grows just as tall or taller lol

Thankful that I'm 6'3 and can grow a beard.

I can't remember the last time I kept my face fully shaved.

-Drew

saw that commercial and thought, prego trippin you know damn well that sauce isnt sweet or have hot dogs in it

31958848_645746365769289_6238658241908178944_o.jpg

So I went to a Filipino spot called Papa Urbs with my coworkers.

Ordered Dinuguan. Coworkers didnt tell me what it was until I ate half of it :smh:

I am Nigerian American so it was new territory for me. Sticking to the basics from now on!

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom