Filipino NTer's in Toronto... help!

i've never been to toronto before so i don't know what's out there or what the lag is between releases there and in the us, but my sister's heading over next week so i'm looking to get a new pickup.

the only shoes i'm eyeing at the moment are the white/navy lebron soldiers (are these still out over there?), but if anybody could give me a head's up on what's available or what kicks are in demand, it'd be much appreciated.

maraming salamat!
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

White/Navy Soldiers are found at Footlocker and Champs...

Why not have her pick you up some Nike SBs like the PRod 2s or some AF1s that are not there...

Get something that are not distributed in P.I. ...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

Why would this need the input of Filipino NT'ers? I don't see how a white, black, or asian person can't answer this same question.

I'm Filipino by the way.
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.​
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

Im guessing being soo far away you have a tendency to want to trust people of similar backgrounds..would have been better if he did the post in tagalog though hahahahaha. Anyways I think it would be cheaper if he just ordered the zoom soldiers through eastbay.com.

^^ I'm guessing it's easier and/or convenient to ask a favor who is the same race than somebody else...

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

thanks for the input, guys.

^xxx dOubleO xxx pretty much hit the nail on the head. no disrespect to non-filipino NTer's or anything like that because this was never intended to be about race, but it's easier (at least for me) to ask kababayans about things like these because they're less prone to clown. at shempre mas hindi dyahe.

i've got no idea about what's available in TO that isn't back here, so if you guys could school me on that it'd probably open up my options...

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

Back
Top Bottom