Final Destination: Italian who missed Air France 447 flight dies in car crash

Reminds me of something from Final Destination...wonder how many others "missed the flight" and are now staying inside
nerd.gif

It's so funny reading the Final Destination replies. I know some of you are just being sarcastic, but I think some of you really are thinking thatyou're posting an original observation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

It's so funny reading the Final Destination replies. I know some of you are just being sarcastic, but I think some of you really are thinking that you're posting an original observation.
laugh.gif

Was just about to post this, would have added to the lulz
laugh.gif

i see you don't know what an inside joke is
grin.gif

btw, NT, i applaud you for being predictable.

It's so funny reading the Final Destination replies. I know some of you are just being sarcastic, but I think some of you really are thinking that you're posting an original observation.
laugh.gif
everyone posting at same time to post same thought
laugh.gif

This is like the movie Final Destination.

We need to keep tabs on the others who missed the plane.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Final Destination?

That doesn't do much to explain the husband surviving. Sure, he's in critical condition, but she's not in critical condition; she's dead. If that's a 'final destination', 'death has a design', 'you can't cheat death', 'when it's your time to go, it's your time' type of thing, then... explain him.

Now if he dies in the hospital as a result of the car accident, I'll be freaked.
embarassed.gif

Regardless, R.I.P. to her. Her family has to be going through hell. Think about it. You hear of a plane crashing that your daughter or your sister is supposed to be on, you freak out that she's gone, then you find out that she missed the plane and she's good, then a few days later you learn that she was fatally injured in a car wreck.
frown.gif
I'd be even more freaked if he survived in the hospital then died a little bit later after being released
because of something else
Right now it is possible Final Destination if that happens I am convinced.

When I read the title I went Final Destination much? Had me
eek.gif
for real.

And this could be considered one definition of ironic (not expected to happen)

These odd series of events are similar to if not wholly mimicking those seen in the film "The Final Destination." Very eerie if I might add.

LULZ

Back
Top Bottom