Final ''Friday'' film

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Please stop saying kevin hart should be in it, his short run is over..dude is not as funny as people try to make him out to be

same can be said for chris tucker.... once dude did rush hour it was a wrap. he ran his gimmick(the way he talked) into the ground.

his flamboyant gay sounding voice is what made him smokey. too much of that and it gets annoying. you guys saying you will only watch another friday if smokey is in it are fooling yourselves. you let that nostalgia get the best of you.

by the way i like how netflix streaming be rotating the friday films. next friday was replaced by friday and now friday after next replaced friday. the last was the worst but good lord. terry crews as a gay ex con
roll.gif
@ when dude was watching the tupac music video in his moms house

Nah. Chris Tucker said it on an interview this morning on power 105 that he's not doing another Friday movie
tired.gif

but on the bright side he said there could be a possibility to make a rush hour 4
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

pass

only the first one was funny. 2 and 3 were hot garbage

You are out your mind. All 3 are classics.

I love how people say the last 2 were garbage. But as of late I have heard MORE people quote the 3rd movie than 1 and 2. Me personally, the first one was the funniest one, but I did enjoy the whole series.

-The Juice

RENT MONEY RENT MONEY!

WHO GOT THE RENT MONEY, WHO GOT THE RENT MONEY!?.........................

I think they missed the window for it! Didn't Friday After Next come out 10 years ago? They've taken so much time to try to make a 4th movie that I don't even care about it. All 3 were
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Nah. Chris Tucker said it on an interview this morning on power 105 that he's not doing another Friday movie
tired.gif

but on the bright side he said there could be a possibility to make a rush hour 4
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

tired.gif

yup...budget isn't big enough to pay him Rush Hour money
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom