Final Grades Unappreciation

%$%% Accounting IS, Business English, Physical Science, and Computer Science.
mad.gif

My only quality class this semester was Supply Chain Management.

That is all.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by 18key

Ouch. Can you ask her if she can send in a letter saying she meant to make the grade a C? I mean, that close and to not get rounded up is a +*@!$ move.
Also, that's happened to me. I got a D, when I should have got a C. Teacher said that I missed 2 months straight of classes, when I said that 'I was there' and she knew it 'because I turned in everything over that period,' she told me to show her the notecards that say we were in class
mad.gif
I almost strangled that old +*@!$ for making me retake Speech 111.
thats wat im doin... sad thing is im not the only person this happened to... so i kno her inbox is gonna be flooded tomorrow wit angry letters... and im already on academic probation for some other dumb teachers... im so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i might have to sit out a semester if i cant come up wit 5G's for summer school
smh.gif
You openly admitted to slacking in class, so why in the world would the teacher want to HELP you and round your grade up to something you didn't earn?

And then you say you're on academic probation for other "dumb teachers" but do you ever wonder if it's just you not doing your job as a student?
Nah that was def. not my fault... its not my fault if the teacher rarely shows up for class or if we do have the class its only for like 10 minscuz he doesnt feel like gettin a ticket cuz he parked in a 30 min parking spot so i ended up gettin an incomplete along with a bunch of people. i got itcleared up and ended with an A but since i had the incomplete first they put me on academic probation and wont take u off til the next evaluation... so i gotscrewed

and about the slack thing... technically i couldnt even really be slack... there were no homework assignments... and there was no attendance policy. ill admitthat the first 2 test i could have studied harder but i still ended up wit high D's... last to i studied my $%+ off... still got the same grades. not tomention i've had a bunch of health problems includin a surgery over the semester but since the class is kind of disorganized all i could do is get notesfrom someone in class which werent great cuz the teacher sucks

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

last time I checked .5 rounds up not .45. I do not know any professors who would round that number, .45 up.

And you EARN your grade.

And you wouldn't be having this problem if you did not slack off.

Academics is to be taken seriously.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Some people just want their passing grade and to be the hell out of college
Spoiler [+]
d0516838e6828f173037866e8999cd32097c5a8c.jpg

laugh.gif
dude posted a pic of baby Ant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dude Ant look like a grown +%% man in that pic.

How you a baby tombout "Man, I done seen some thangs..."?
How you a baby wit a mortgage?
How you a baby tombout "'Bron is good, but he's no Clyde the Glide..."

J/K Don't ban me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

last time I checked .5 rounds up not .45. I do not know any professors who would round that number, .45 up.

And you EARN your grade.

And you wouldn't be having this problem if you did not slack off.

Academics is to be taken seriously.
Co-sign.

Your fault OP

i got my 1st grade in so far...college is fun n dandy until those grades come in
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Let's not talk about this semester at all. %+@++%# MES professor can go eat a @*%$.
I'm with you on this Rell. Had the worst teacher I think I've ever had this semester
smh.gif

ya im hoping to get that 3.3 (or 3.2 i forget) to get into a nike internship, its good i got another year to bring my 3.0 up

Ouch. Can you ask her if she can send in a letter saying she meant to make the grade a C? I mean, that close and to not get rounded up is a +*@!$ move.
Also, that's happened to me. I got a D, when I should have got a C. Teacher said that I missed 2 months straight of classes, when I said that 'I was there' and she knew it 'because I turned in everything over that period,' she told me to show her the notecards that say we were in class
mad.gif
thats wat im doin... sad thing is im not the only person this happened to... so i kno her inbox is gonna be flooded tomorrow wit angry letters... and im already on academic probation for some other dumb teachers... im so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
You openly admitted to slacking in class, so why in the world would the teacher want to HELP you and round your grade up to something you didn't earn?

And then you say you're on academic probation for other "dumb teachers" but do you ever wonder if it's just you not doing your job as a student?
Nah that was def. not my fault... its not my fault if the teacher rarely shows up for class or if we do have the class its only for like 10 mins cuz he doesnt feel like gettin a ticket cuz he parked in a 30 min parking spot so i ended up gettin an incomplete along with a bunch of people. i got it cleared up and ended with an A but since i had the incomplete first they put me on academic probation and wont take u off til the next evaluation... so i got screwed

and about the slack thing... technically i couldnt even really be slack... there were no homework assignments... and there was no attendance policy. ill admit that the first 2 test i could have studied harder but i still ended up wit high D's... last to i studied my $%+ off... still got the same grades. not to mention i've had a bunch of health problems includin a surgery over the semester but since the class is kind of disorganized all i could do is get notes from someone in class which werent great cuz the teacher sucks
jesus christ quit blaming other things and take some responsibility. "No attendance policy" so what , just go to class. Praisingyourself for High D's, wth? Get your !%$# together.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Nah that was def. not my fault... its not my fault if the teacher rarely shows up for class or if we do have the class its only for like 10 mins cuz he doesnt feel like gettin a ticket cuz he parked in a 30 min parking spot so i ended up gettin an incomplete along with a bunch of people. i got it cleared up and ended with an A but since i had the incomplete first they put me on academic probation and wont take u off til the next evaluation... so i got screwed

and about the slack thing... technically i couldnt even really be slack... there were no homework assignments... and there was no attendance policy. ill admit that the first 2 test i could have studied harder but i still ended up wit high D's... last to i studied my $%+ off... still got the same grades. not to mention i've had a bunch of health problems includin a surgery over the semester but since the class is kind of disorganized all i could do is get notes from someone in class which werent great cuz the teacher sucks
jesus christ quit blaming other things and take some responsibility. "No attendance policy" so what , just go to class. Praising yourself for High D's, wth? Get your !%$# together.
laugh.gif
No need to bring him into this. And in nowhere did iparise myself for gettin high D's... i kno i should have done better... but its whatever. I talked to her... got my C... now im good
laugh.gif
. I just made this thread so others can show their unappreciation... i didnt askfor a lecture buddy

I went thru highschool with nothingbut C;s so its no surprise that im doing about the same in college im just lazy.

Just talk with your teacher man. I remember about 4 years ago when I took the public speaking course I talked with my professor after class and told her myfinal grade was 89.48, and asked if she could just round it up to 89.5 which would then in turn round up to 90 for that A. She was mad cool about it and did itASAP
pimp.gif

I'm lookin at 4 C's and a B..
smh.gif
. Just one more year till I get my degree and I'm done with this crap...

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

vcshoxj6 wrote
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This dude Ant look like a grown +%% man in that pic.

How you a baby tombout "Man, I done seen some thangs..."?
How you a baby wit a mortgage?
How you a baby tombout "'Bron is good, but he's no Clyde the Glide..."

J/K Don't ban me
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, Im prepared for disappointment this semester. Hopefully Im looking at and A and a B and hopefully, hopefully a C in music. I hate how something asstupid, unimportant, needless (to me anyways) is %@$*@$% up my GPA and my plans
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Yes Im mad

OP,

I think you have a chance if you go to the teacher personally and talk to him. Tell him you really need this and ask if theres a chance that he rounds up thegrade. Depending on the teacher, but if you want to make him laugh say something about rounding the score like: "I know I got .45 abut if you round it upit comes out .5 AND in if you round it up once again i comes out a full 70, you know?" I know thats what I would do if I needed that grade. Also make suretheres not too many people around when you talk to him, cuz it might be easier to convince him then.

Mayne, don't even get me started on these damn teachers son. Out of the 2 grades I recieved so far they're both a whole grade lower then what ithought i had. i'm blown. Thing is those are the classes I actually worked hard and showed up eryday to. I swear teachers get pleasure out of making sureyou get the lowest grade possible...!%!!@**$.

I'm dreading this right now.

PLEASE LET ME GET GOOD GRADES AND ALLOW ME TO REMEMBER ALL MY FINALS MATERIAL.

Sorry for the caps. I had to vent for a sec.

Back
Top Bottom