Final Version of Lakers Jordan VI Features 3m and Nubuck *04/24 Update*...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Looking forward to holding these in person. I'm ready to be swayed.

better get ur money ready, because these look a lot better in person

they would be alright...........if you had somebody following you around all day shining a flashlight on your shoes.

I like these a lot
pimp.gif
..these won't sell out right away though..

starting to think these would've been way better if there was no contrast stitching with the purple and gold (in other words, these wouldnt be the Lakers VI's; just a black and gray 3M VI)

i saw these in person recently and that's what came to mind regarding the design of the shoe.

you know the "real" pics actually put me back on the fence for these. gonna have to see em in person now

my local finishline has them in the glass case and they look ok im just not really feelin them but they look pretty good, if i had money to throw away i would cop, or for a nice discount

I saw these yesterday in person at my local finishline as well. Ita a nice shoe ill end up grabbing a pair. Hope FTL get em so i can use my Discount if not ill still be str8 at finishline tho.

Better than the pistons no where near up to par wit the varsity reds. But ill probably cop sometime in September after they sit on the shelf all summer. Shout out to kobe and pua.

copped already on preorder.

sites you can get these right now:

uptempoair.com - $169.99 shipped, ships out tomorrow
shoetrends.com - $150 + shipping, ships end of May (probably earlier though)
citysole.com - $169.99 + shipping, ships May 8th

Back
Top Bottom