FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Maybe he dialed the wrong number he said machine said contract construction products, which is why he said it sounds suspicious. Was just checking back to see if anybody else had success ordering a pair.

Are both of those new colorways GRs? Meaning absolute crap quality.. I would be tempted to give more of these a try if they had the qs og c/w material treatment. Otherwise, I would advise everyone to wait until they hit $39.99

Anybody have trouble wearing the Megatrons? The padding on the collar, esp. on the inside of the ankle, on mine is stiff and unforgiving. The material is totally different than the normal collar.

been a while since i saw you on here man.

og nter right there. arent you a sz13 too?

THIS!

Nike Air Trainer SC II
Color: White/Wolf Grey-Pure Platinum-Light Photo Blue
Style Code: 443575-105

http://sneakernews.com/2013/12/02/n...ite-wolf-grey-pure-platinum-light-photo-blue/

Last edited:
why the hell did they changed the color of the tongue
mad.gif
mean.gif

the color blue what they have used was already not accurate, ok, i can live with that

but then these fools changed the color from the tongue into black, now the shoe dont pop as much as the OGs
sick.gif

Last edited:
Black tongue still makes them feel more like the white black grey raiders than the og blues, as weird as that sounds.

the megatron AT SC 2 is deff the best retro cw released from this model

the 3M on the shoe is just off the chain, it gives the shoe a very nice contrast imo
smokin.gif

Hopefully the dislike causes those blues to hit bargain basement prices.  Give us QS Infrared/Citron leather and I'll gladly scoop.

Hopefully the dislike causes those blues to hit bargain basement prices.  Give us QS Infrared/Citron leather and I'll gladly scoop.
that will take a couple of months i think, before they gonna drop heavily in price,

i hope that i can get them for 70 dollars or cheaper, that would be a nice steal imo
smile.gif

Last edited:
Anybody have trouble wearing the Megatrons? The padding on the collar, esp. on the inside of the ankle, on mine is stiff and unforgiving. The material is totally different than the normal collar.
do they fit like the last retro's?

^ The collar just hurts for me. It's not the same as the soft, padded color used on all the other versions.

But since nobody else is experiencing it, maybe I got a bum pair.

the megatron AT SC 2 is deff the best retro cw released from this model
the 3M on the shoe is just off the chain, it gives the shoe a very nice contrast imo :smokin

i have to say the Megatrons are easily the best retro + colorway. so much thought went into the design. Itll be sought after a few years from now when pairs start drying up

Back
Top Bottom