FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Saw 2 of those Low cws in a store today, the black/grey's and the cool blues. Especially the midsole looked very very cheap on both, stiff material (don't feel like they are comfortable at all) and shiny paint all over that will crack after 2 wears. Upper materials also very stiff and cheap looking fake leather.

Also the overall appearance is a bit strange. On the OGs the opening for the foot is about half the length of the shoe, on these retros it is way smaller. They are also too high compared to the overall length. And like I mentioned before the swoosh is way too small. Which is strange because on the retro Highs they are pretty good.
Not surprising to hear the cost cutting, butchering of this shoe.  Ultimately they'll sell more units of this shoe to less knowledgeable sneaker fans than those of use who are familiar with the history of the shoe and expect higher standards. 

Good observation on the shape changes, this why the "cool blues" look so "off" in the images posted. It's like it was squished horizontally thus giving it a toddler shoe looking shape.

I don't get it. Just retro the OG colors then go to town with all these other new colors

remember how they released retro+ colorways of the sc II hi for a few months before the og?

i hope that's the case with these as well

these were my favorite low:

and would appreciate these as well:

the air cross trainer II low

Last edited:
remember how they released retro+ colorways of the sc II hi for a few months before the og?

i hope that's the case with these as well

these were my favorite low:

and would appreciate these as well:

the air cross trainer II low

Man, the memories I have with this colorway and the trainer II low model. Family and I were headed to Florida and they had the white black green SC II lows for 68 bucks figured it was a no brainer I was getting them. Then the Trainer II throws a monkey wrench in my whole plan :lol: My mother goes, I don't care if their on sale I'm not paying more for the Air bubble :smh: (like that was the only difference). Wound up walking away with the trainer II low in white black hot pink

should have pointed out the velcro! :tongue:

i also originally had the air cross trainer II low & not the sc II

(old pic, i beat these so bad)

rounding out the model

Last edited:
nike air cross trainers are my favorite

don't care that they are take-downs

the extra "cross" in the name...people called em all cross trainers...but these actually were

I love the comfort of the II's. The midsoles are easy on my low arched feet. I just received these today. Very comfy, and the leather is the same as the 2015 Trainer III's. Of course they are a sample, but I imagine will be the same if released. These are a 9 and fit perfect. My true size is 8.5. So if going with true size, the are going to be real snug in the toe box area.

Last edited:
here they are.

they got no love here in france.

last week coped 2xphoto blues for $22 each and black/volts for $30

Back
Top Bottom