FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by frazier10

Restock on sneakerhead on the citrons
Ehhh... just can't pull the triggonometry on the cits.

Patiently waiting for a infrared. Those things are beast.

Wore them last night to the gym and they are so Comfortable. Wayne & Face.

And to those saying go up half a size... yikes.

Whatever skeets in your sheets.

I have this shirt from a year or two ago, from when Nike started going on its "Knows" kick with its t-shirts:

I don't know though, these current Nike tees are CHEAP bottom of the barrel quality. I usually just air dry all my tees to keep them looking new for as long as I can, but this Bo tee has cracking all through its design already yet it's never been dried in a dryer.

Hey ekhunter1, I had a Nike tee from back in the day that went perfectly with the Citron/Teals. It wasn't a Bo picture tee though, but it did have some of the Bo slogans on it from what I recall, and it was the same colors as the shoes.

WHY oh WHY is it SO hard to find apparel to match with both of these QS's? I guess designers nowadays don't appreciate late 80's/early 90's shades of neon. LOL.

On another note, in going through the vault yesterday, I found my absolute favorite Retro of what Nike calls the Air Trainer SC High. Well I guess technically it's called the Air Trainer SC III. At least the Webtech appears to be legitimate on these:

To me, this was the BEST Raiders colorway of any Bo shoe. Instead of the various combos of black, graphite, and white that they've used over the years, these bad boys combined the graphite with metallic silver. To my knowledge these were released only once in this exact form. These NEED a Retro ASAP.

Originally Posted by frazier10

Restock on sneakerhead on the citrons
pimp.gif
Thanks man, Now for the Infrareds
nerd.gif

Drools at those Raiders Trainer SC's. Nike needs to re-do those the RIGHT way sooner than later
pimp.gif

That photo of the raider SC high hurts.. Produced late 1997 I believe. Likely the first retro sc of that era... The smoothest tumbled leather you will ever find on ANY pair of shoes, nike or other brands. It also had a suede that had a really thin nappy surface, when brushed, gave you an appearance of different colors.. Combine that with a true metallic silver paint color and that is your ULTIMATE shoe.

9e83534f43046ee5cf87cc30ba58524e0dec171_r.png

a8515f476ac9c9b6c2969241d0f84e08b354004_r.JPG

e2c25d14606dccb7cf2b332a3536e061ebe9911_r.JPG

ad515d4d60c7c0b30e50a5106feacaaf8da8c2e_r.jpg

vs.
68a15f4c6bc8c9b49000318fca0961354509e93_r.jpg

I think I got 4 wears out of my DS pair before it cracked. And that was 2 years back. So it was sitting in at a 12 year old shoe and gave out on me..  I was so distraught that I couldn't wear them, I sold them off for way less than I paid..

How anyone can look at the retro from 2009-2010 and want to even put them on your feet is beyond me.

Inside look of the OG Infrared..
5a125f74d863dc02c0ab5c5b6becab45ef352ce_r.JPG

c17257449d653c1fc69b83dc587e935d6c1e5de_r.JPG

The correct lighter shade of Grey, mixed with a true bright infrared color gives you even more pop than a infrared/indigo navy type color seen on the SC IIs

Anyone see that SC LOW on ebay?

Pearly White with hints of two shades of blue.. That ripstop webtec strap just GLIMMERS in any sort of light..

That's one thing I'm sad about on these SC IIs. Had they been there in the correct fashion and texture and look, it wouldve been a true 10 out of 10.

The future is so bright for the guys at Nike. But they have to invest the time and effort to put together something decent.. That was the norm 10 years back.. Now it's a once a year QS release? I guess I need to start looking forward to those and strictly only buy the QSs like a lot of you are doing with the stockpile.

And here we have another OG photo I spotted in one of my albums.. This one looking more GREEN than any other OG photo I have seen.
9cc1554b67cac3bb11ff42a302575fa94f387df_r.jpg

YO!

That Bo Knows tee
30t6p3b.gif
... I need. Just as I need a Bo M&N White Sox jersey. Stupid Mitchell & Ness
tired.gif
maybe when this snapback bull runs its course, they'll go back to reproducing authentics jerseys.

grin.gif

DF!!!

^ Don't we all? I got about 5 people i'm trying to help secure 12 infrareds.. What a terrible size to have.. No one wants 13s lol

I didn't get home in time to get a second pair of Citrons, but then I found out they rescheduled the local Rock The Bells, and now I can go, so I guess that money can go to good use.
Still may track down a 10 in the Inrfareds at some point.

How much do these retail for again? I just got offered $135 shipped for the Infrareds and I want to know if I'm getting ripped off?? Sorry y'all I'm kinda new to these kicks...

$110 retail.. some places are running their free shipping specials. So to expect to pay that isnt quite realistic.. Most places I've seen is $110 plus shipping and paypal fees. You could call in and try to avoid the paypal fees and go for a straight $125 shipped.. But that $135 isn't too bad.. Maybe $5 bucks over the majority.

One place, shoejocky.com actually has theirs at $165.. Late to the party and trying to capitalize... Nice

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^ Don't we all? I got about 5 people i'm trying to help secure 12 infrareds.. What a terrible size to have.. No one wants 13s lol

12 is my size too...had to hit up several places online before finally securing a pair.  They should be here tomorrow
pimp.gif

WallyHopp wrote:
^ Don't we all? I got about 5 people I'm trying to help secure 12 infrareds.. What a terrible size to have.. No one wants 13s lol

i went to your list last night and called 2 places and the 2nd place (proper LA) had my size 12 in the infrared's. im done now i got 4 pair of infrared's and three pair of citrons, i think 1 thousand dollars on shoes is enough for me this month. lol. thanks walls!
sick.gif

will be posting that og citron Bo shirt here in a minute, i went to the outlet today and found a PERFECT match Nike shirt for the citrons, i mean dead on. its a dri fit and I'll post pics of that too, in a few minutes!!!
smile.gif

I wore my Infrareds out today and man these are so nice. I didn't get any of that discomfort other people reported having, and I almost always end up with a bit of pinky toe discomfort. I love how the leather looked on these while driving, bending in the spots where it should and then snapping back to its proper shape. I wonder why they didn't do this for the GR releases.

Just took that last 11.5 in the Citron's on Sneakerhead... now to try to see if I can scoop the Infrared's for retail too.

here is the bo shirt from 1989 that was made to match the citrons (found in my closet and its a size Large)

he even has on the OG CITRONS!!lol

whole shirt, colors are off because of the crap lighting in my dining room (they are exact neon yellow with teal)

now this is the nike running shirt i found at the outlet today that matches the retro citrons exactly (neon greenish and teal) I mean this one is EXACT!!!

the pics make the teal look lite blue, but up close its DEFINALTY TEAL GUYS!!!!

style code- 446082 color- 100 (nike can stock locate it for you) if you want a shirt to match,this is it guys, dead on match!!!! GOOD LUCK

up close

Originally Posted by Kevco

dRok : Thanks for your biz... your shoes have been shipped.

All Sold Out thanks!

actually you sent me a refund because I had ordered my size before the inventory was adjusted. so i just missed it. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

now this is the nike running shirt i found at the outlet today that matches the retro citrons exactly (neon greenish and teal) I mean this one is EXACT!!!

the pics make the teal look lite blue, but up close its DEFINALTY TEAL GUYS!!!!

style code- 446082 color- 100 (nike can stock locate it for you) if you want a shirt to match,this is it guys, dead on match!!!! GOOD LUCK

up close

thanks for the heads up... going to check out my local outlet tomorrow to see if they have it. 

Back
Top Bottom