FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

These gotta be my favorite ones - good idea on making the FB like page. All the Bo's are tight, but im a huge fan of the ones with bottom lace straps..
fdd35178efca6d32e9227bcf298dabbe9f043e0.pjpg

they are so dope and really deserve more attention.

I actually had a dream about them last night

I'm excited for these, but we might as well forget about them from a tech standpoint. I'm sure the webbing on the bottom will be cheap and nothing like the OG, just like the SC Highs. Hopefully the rest of the quality isn't as disappointing.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

I'm excited for these, but we might as well forget about them from a tech standpoint. I'm sure the webbing on the bottom will be cheap and nothing like the OG, just like the SC Highs. Hopefully the rest of the quality isn't as disappointing.
But thats usually the case for retros... they don't offer performance.  I tried playing tennis in my ATC 2's.  After a few hours of court-time, I started getting pain in my arch (I'm thinking it was plantar fascitis).  I switched to my Zoom Tennis Trainers (did some stretching as well), and haven't had any problems since (knock on wood).  It might have been a coincidence, or it could have been because the arch-area of my ATC2 retros were too soft (no shank plates in those as well)... I don't know, but I do think my ATC2's didn't help.

OH SHEET I JUST CUMMED, CUMMED EVERYWHERE

I JUST SEMENED!!!

NIKE BETTER DO ALL OG COLORS, espically the infrared or hot orange which ever it was

they better make the inner bootie the SAME HEIGHT AS THE ORGIINAL, NO shorter +!#+ nike. DONT MESS THIS UP NIKE, If you do im goin from 50 pairs of your shoes a year to ZERO. dont !#%% it up nike

make it 99.9 percent as close to the original as you can, innner booty is the most important part tho!!!!!! that pics booty is about 2 inches to short, you $#$+#@% will loose me as a costumer, i swear to god

oh and hard plastic tounge too, no soft non plastic crap!!!!!

Originally Posted by air max 87

dont buy these at retail, this will be found for 30 - 40 bucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not if they make them true to the OG, if they release these in OG color's damn near like the original you can forget about that.

The overall design and shape look pretty good. They just need to get the correct colorways which I'm sure they will. All in all, still happy these are retroing.

Wow so they got the shape right but the colors wrong. Why do they do this?!?! It's like a game with nike. They give the hybrid the right colors and give the actual shoe garbage colorways. Red and black???? Come on now....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Oh hello, new pics from TSG...
nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-2-retro.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-2-black-red.jpg
^^^
NIKE, PLEASE GET THE TURQUOISE INNER LINING RIGHT ON THESE!!! 

Blacks will hit outlets faster than doodoo hittin' the can after a night at Roscoe's!!

Back
Top Bottom