FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Heads up sneaker bistro patchogue ny has them 631-730-7132

thanks copped sz 12 infared  im an 11.5 but can still wear a sz 12 ,,just happy i got a pair on lockdown,,there shipping out on friday and damn cool guys also

If others are scrambling around, there are two other shops I found via a google search I can share with you via PM (both are located in central to southeastern USA).. Both state release dates of 9/2 or 9/3.

More photos of these from the shops Facebook. Each time, the color changes just a bit
223598_10150282911274854_162139579853_7390967_6108825_n.jpg

320280_10150282911719854_162139579853_7390970_7228120_n.jpg

good lookin!!!!!!!!...........just ordered my 2 two pairs 1 of each color
happy.gif
...............cool @ss guy that took my order and very gr8 customer service!!!!

Just ordered from sneaker bistro, said they got 28 pairs of each style, and might get a tiny restock. Cool guys over there

hey wally i dunno if its the lighting here but the infrareds do look like a very dark navy. maybe its just my old *#+ eyes playing tricks on me though
laugh.gif

damn man, i might have to double up on these. at least on the infrareds.

to answer wally's question back there, i'm pretty sure it's all navy/obsidian, not black. at least that's what i think stuntman mike said in the WDYWT the other day.

does sneakerbistro have the citron colorway too? all we have here are the infrareds...how much at sneaker bistro shipped?

Spots getting blown left and right�
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Major thank you's to Bryscooplaygrifhold, WallyHoop, and Buttons McBoom. It's really awesome that this place (well, let me clarify; this thread) can be such a helpful resource for people in "dry" locations, and information in general. It has been a really good time overall.

This song has been stuck in my head ever since pictures started coming, lol... can't wait to open up those boxes

Originally Posted by NobleKane

does sneakerbistro have the citron colorway too? all we have here are the infrareds...how much at sneaker bistro shipped?

yes they do........cost me $20 for shipping

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

happy.gif
...............cool @ss guy that took my order and very gr8 customer service!!!!
Definitely good customer service
pimp.gif
   thanks trethousandgt 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

If others are scrambling around, there are two other shops I found via a google search I can share with you via PM (both are located in central to southeastern USA).. Both state release dates of 9/2 or 9/3.

More photos of these from the shops Facebook. Each time, the color changes just a bit
223598_10150282911274854_162139579853_7390967_6108825_n.jpg

320280_10150282911719854_162139579853_7390970_7228120_n.jpg
Brah... Oh My God.
eek.gif
tongue.gif
frown.gif

I Hope These Sit Man... I Really Do. I Dont Have The Funds Rite Now... Jus Hope ReSeller Prices Dont Get To Insane...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Just ordered from sneaker bistro, said they got 28 pairs of each size, and might get a tiny restock. Cool guys over there

They got 28 pair of EACH SIZE?
If that's really the case, my tension has been eased just a little.  
laugh.gif

Could be long gone by now, but NiceKicks had only size 9.5 left in the Citrons, as of, about 5 hours ago. As stated above, it seems they have received and have been taking orders for the Infrareds, since then.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

happy.gif
Definitely good customer service
pimp.gif
   thanks trethousandgt 
No problem, hope everyone that really wants these gets their pairs, such a stressful release lol

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by manslayer

Just ordered from sneaker bistro, said they got 28 pairs of each size, and might get a tiny restock. Cool guys over there

They got 28 pair of EACH SIZE?
If that's really the case, my tension has been eased just a little.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 He misheard, it definitely wasn't 28 of each size (or anything close to that), but for those of you size 9.5's, 10, 11, and 13's will want to call these guys up.  And for those of you that don't have the funds right this second they are expecting a couple more pairs to come in, sizes are unknown at this time

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Top notch shots as always. Can you guys put to rest the obsidian navy color involvement on the infrared pair.. I mentioned a couple pages back that the OGs may have been 90%black and 10% dark navy.. Do yall see any indication of a visible navy color when holding the pair in any sort of lighting?... Excuse these filler questions for the next week or so. I gotta keep myself entertained.

Leather is quite the entertaining topic of conversation for me. But that may to have wait for another day. What's interesting to me personally is that they started off with the worst in the auburns two years back, and followed it up with other white leather shoes of better and better quality and finishing touches.. Then this summer with the SC high lightning, who many people said was the best they had seen in almost a decade from Nike. Could anyone compare between those and these QSs.
You can definitely see the indigo tint in these new pics on nicekicks.com

indigo-3.jpg

indigo-5.jpg

these thing are just so frickin nice, gosh i hope i can secure my pairs... the infrared's are one of the closest to og i have seen! anyone know what color the nike air was on the back of the OG's?

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

these thing are just so frickin nice, gosh i hope i can secure my pairs... the infrared's are one of the closest to og i have seen! anyone know what color the nike air was on the back of the OG's?
<The same as the retros

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Just dropped by my spot and got some NTers thier size. They still have a bunch of sizes cause they got their shipment yesterday and not that many people are into trainers around here. 
thanks my dude.  good to know NTers still come thru
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom