FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Goodlooks to the NT'ers helping out 
smokin.gif

Kev...much appreciated fam
smokin.gif

6084113220_dec584e848_z.jpg

6084113210_900e374556_z.jpg

6084113206_4387cf7845_z.jpg

6084113198_75106cddfe_z.jpg

Mayhem made me want the citron* pair too...damb now i gotta look for both

any bay area spots gettin them early (this weekend)?? Is True gettin these, are they closed? I know there was a fire.

So the official date is next friday? I went to a local spot today and they didn't know anything about them. If anyone knows where I can get them in a Sz 12 I'd appreciate it

Pic's have pretty much sold me. I was content with just one colorway. Now an entire set is essential. I've been in this not too long compared to some, but know quality when I see it. and I SEE IT (comparatively speaking of course. This may go back to 2004 or 2005 quality before the downturn we know of recent).

Scramble begins to acquire other duplicates. BEAST MODE ACTIVATED.. This is the SUPER BOWL event for cross trainer enthusiasts. Fans in numbers may have dissipated over the years, but this release just might revive the entire genre. Lots of low key fans out there waiting for a moment like this. I hope they take advantage... I've always sensed the infrared sc II could be like the am90 HOA and subsequent releases that brought am90s into homes of non runner enthusiasts. I hope this one can bring a couple trainers into people who generally didnt like trainers.. And deserving-ly so. I wouldnt be a trainer fan if I only knew what was nike cross trainers of the past 5 years, 90% of what I own is pre 2005.. But this is getting right back to that level... The black orange GR doesnt help as it dilutes the mantra and symbolism of Nike cross trainers. So this all may be for nothing as a small time QS release.. One could hope it has ever lasting effects.

my friends dad had these back when i was like 10, LMAO!!!!

20035_1365948350951_1298917204_1064220_1362845_n.jpg

thats not me its my buddy and his old man!lol maybe i'll cop him another pair!
roll.gif

Why is he wearing those in the snow?

Lol.

Kidding of course. Im gonna be doing everything in mine. I dont even care. Even if I dont have a backup, these are getting pelleted with every element I come across (except maybe mud lol. Although an all leather upper tends to come clean with water and a rag).. If I had these now and was in the hurricane zone, they'd be worn. I dont want to hype up a shoe some may still be trying to get. But this is a monumental moment in Nike retro history. These originally released just months after Bo's big all star game appearance, that first commerical of BO KNOWS during the AS game.. So even though these are the SC #II, these are truly that first real big signature shoe of his. He had the SC Is (aka air trainer IIIs), and was even a apart of a few obscure 3rd tier Nike cross trainer ad campaigns in 1986-1987. On a Jordan type level, this is like the Jordan Is, except, believe for me a moment that there was no 1994 retro, or those in the 2000s, or the banned 1s this last year.. Everything for 20 plus years building up for that one moment.. Now trainer fans may have moved on by the way side as the years pass, but I have some faith those as old as 45 will jump on these and embrace them.

If a QS can't do well (which Nike created that sad environment to begin with), those big wigs may never have faith in us again.. The sad state of affairs they created is expected to turn into a revival overnight. Let's make it happen

Ok does anybody know what retailers will have these come release day? Champs, FL, HOH, FNL, FA, Eastbay etc.? Where can I copp these in Houston? Any info would be much appreciated.

laugh.gif
at Wally getting into beastmode...

30t6p3b.gif
at Mayhem for pics making shoes look better than they actually do! Not that the SC2's don't look beautiful enough already... Gotta lock dem straps down though! 
tongue.gif

At the risk of sounding super corny (you know, you can't be sincere with all these e-thugs around), I'm glad "WallyHopp" will finally have the chance to get these (minus doing a paint job).

Check your inbox.  I don't wanna get "banned" for making my next statement to you...

Awesome - in Europe these won't be available...
frown.gif

If someone could help me out with a US 12 - I would really appreciate this!

Cheers from Germany

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by frazier10

i didnt want the citrons,,,,,,,,until i saw the above pics damnit!!!!
 Same here
laugh.gif
Me three... 
embarassed.gif

Also, regarding that previous pic with the bunch of trainers, I hope the strap-issue was just a mistakenly swapped-strap and not 2-right-straps.  

Back
Top Bottom