FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Lows, how dope, and what a great idea i came up with 
tongue.gif

Both the Infras and Citrons on way to me as of today, cannot wait....
frown.gif

My Infrareds has just left Los Angeles airport. If nothing goes wrong they'll be with me in Germany end of this week... Yeah!

Thanks Wally! ;-)

The grind to help others remains.. Two new spots to hit up (found via google and youtube search). You know the drill.

Will definitely be trying to get my hands on these since I never had the OGs. Seems like people are content with the quality

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Lows, how dope, and what a great idea i came up with 
tongue.gif

Both the Infras and Citrons on way to me as of today, cannot wait....
frown.gif

Yeah, Great Idea Mod.  Wally posted a photoshop a long time ago, and have been wanting to do it ever since, but I never really knew if the OG Colorways were actually coming out.  Once I received them, it was chop chop on my GR Citrons.  Pretty easy to take them off.

Wally- your posts are always appreciated
El Bro- wow, great job on those
Justin- I'm trying to figure that out, I'll definitely let you know

On a side note, nostalgia hit me real hard taking those infras out the box. Never owned any other colorway as a lil kid

Originally Posted by B Sox

What is retail price for these??

Box price is $110 Just like everyone else has replied- these are a steal for that price.. Had to unDS these right away!

FYI: BOTH QS PAIRS WILL BE RELEASING ON NDC ON THURSDAY NIGHT!
pimp.gif

@nikestore Online Nike Store

@Francisquito81 Great choice! We're releasing those & Citron's Thursday night, share with your friends who haven't got a chance to cop yet

So much for it being a qs
laugh.gif

Which nike would have told us since the beginning. Would have saved people the trouble.

just copped the Nike Air Trainer SC II QS in the white/cement grey-natural grey citron for $108 shipped

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

Which nike would have told us since the beginning. Would have saved people the trouble.

You know, I'm not going to complain about them being easier to pick up now. I'll probably order a set from NDC and pick up a spare pair of Infrareds from my local, unless my local gets them on Thursday then I'll reverse the order.

Originally Posted by mints

laugh.gif

You know, I'm not going to complain about them being easier to pick up now. I'll probably order a set from NDC and pick up a spare pair of Infrareds from my local, unless my local gets them on Thursday then I'll reverse the order.
SMH, just because they are on NDC doesn't mean they are no longer a quick strike release.  For one, they say QS on the box.  Also spots that did get them didn't get many pairs (on average between 12-24 pairs per color way) that is by no means a lot.  Personally they could GR the crap out of them and I wouldn't care, but this dude is wrong.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Box price is $110 Just like everyone else has replied- these are a steal for that price.. Had to unDS these right away!

pimp.gif

@Francisquito81 Great choice! We're releasing those & Citron's Thursday night, share with your friends who haven't got a chance to cop yet
Thank you for posting this info
pimp.gif

Also, for those that have them, the general consensus is that they run .5 size small
nerd.gif

WAIT, I can finally have a chat with NDC chat reps and they know something?!

I actually just had a chat with them. They don't know quantity available. I asked for past QS numbers and they were actually gonna look into it for me. I asked for a low and a high, so you can expect the worst and maybe get somewhere in the middle

Do not under estimate the last second scramble. If PMs are any indication, many still need pairs and options are seemingly running out. One likely has to resort to calling 8-11 shops, or go the NDC route. and if supply isn't high enough, that's the only place people will attempt to get try. It's the path of least resistance. I would do the same in all honesty.

Doesn't the lebron 8 PS and pine foams release on NDC? Talk about a cluster of fun

Just as a reference point for those without their pairs yet or for those who are curious, here is a little comparo.   I would say the "infared" color is close to but not exact to the AM90s from last year, and tends to have a "lava" like tone, as seen when compared with the ATC retro.  The Infared 6 has a more reddish/lipstick like quality to it, and honestly looks pretty damb close to the varsity reds in this pic.  Somewhere probably in between the two shades may be ideal or truest to OG form for these Trainer 2 SCs, but really who the heck knows.  I dont remember them having much of an orange quality when they initially dropped, but they weren't exactly red or pink either.  Just something to mull over.  Wrong player, but this tee I got a few years back fits reasonably well with this CW.  Happy to post my 1000th here in this thread.
pimp.gif

Man, this weekend is gonna be tough. US Open Pumps and the 2 QS of these are gonna come out Thursday night, and then Pine foams the next day...trouble.

laugh.gif

qs doesnt mean limited.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

district sucks when it comes to shipping. they sent them "smartpost"... they've just been sitting in charlotte since yesterday for no reason.
indifferent.gif

they shipped last wednesday.

annoying. 
eyes.gif

Smartpost is the WORST, I can't stand when companies use it. You'll save like 40 cents on Priority Mail through the USPS and then Fedex and USPS point the finger at each other when you call to find out why your package got routed to another state when it was almost here.
As for shirts to go with this, I get to break out my Tinker Against the World infrared on white tee that I got from 21M last year for the 90 release. I stopped wearing it after the first time I wore out the AM90 since I started wearing those hardcore and driving them into the ground, and now I've got a crispy white tee and dingy AM90s.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

pimp.gif

Thank you for posting this info
pimp.gif

Also, for those that have them, the general consensus is that they run .5 size small
nerd.gif

I thought i was screwed this friday....

wait when the foam pines comin out? I though that was later this month ?
laugh.gif

good thing these arent really high in demand. otherwise you would have seen rape prices on ebay.

ugh i love my infared pair and im tempted to double up but when u ice ur nike kicks the paint tends to crack when not being used for long periods of time... can someone tell me why this never happend to ogs? i mean what happend to the paint that would actually stick for alonnnnnng time?

I'm under the impression that the only reason NDC will even have these is because quite a few shops passed on ordering them after the GRs sat around for months.

Originally Posted by mints

I'm under the impression that the only reason NDC will even have these is because quite a few shops passed on ordering them after the GRs sat around for months.

local shop in bay area did this, i was mad
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom