FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

should of copped when i could but i was late to the party. was counting on NDC and people going after the foams and lebron finals to cop an easy double of each. not no more since the push back

Originally Posted by runzombierun

should of copped when i could but i was late to the party. was counting on NDC and people going after the foams and lebron finals to cop an easy double of each. not no more since the push back
Was relying on NDC as well, any places have these available?

I turn away no one looking for pairs.. 25 shops on my current list.. All with varying degrees of availability. As always PM for details. Im here to help

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I turn away no one looking for pairs.. 25 shops on my current list.. All with varying degrees of availability. As always PM for details. Im here to help
Thats love

NDC Failing, thats one of the Reason I bought from these boutiques or what not for Retail. I ain't gonna wait on NDC or price to go down or what not. You like these shoes, its been 22 years, quality is good, etc, etc, don't sleep on these or wait for a certain store or your spot to get them. Get them while you can from whatever store its available. After 22 years, pay Retail, secure your pair and enjoy the shoes when you get them. Why worry about this and that.

So wait, I was out tonight with some friends and wasn't able to be around a computer for midnight. Did these actually release on NDC? Very small quantities??

Very rarely post. But I have followed this thread religiously the past few weeks. Just ordered my 2 pairs from sneaker bistro about an hour ago. Thanks for everyones help! This is what a sneaker community is all about! Hope everybody gets their pairs. Only bad thing is the soes won't ship until Tuesday :-(

Originally Posted by B Sox

So wait, I was out tonight with some friends and wasn't able to be around a computer for midnight. Did these actually release on NDC? Very small quantities??
No, NDC did not release them.

Now that I have a pair of the citrons and the infrareds coming to me....I kinda want to double up on each.   I know that may sound greedy..but these bring back so many memories.  Funny story last night,  didn't catch that NDC won't be having them today.  I get up at 2:30am for work so I went to bed at 8pm last night and set my alarm for 11:55pm to get up and order a pair of each off NDC.  Well I actually set it for 10:55...but didn't realize it.  Got up logged in then saw I was an hour early...went back to sleep but forgot to reset.  Woke up in a panic at 2:15 and thought they had already sold out.  Got in to work this morning and realize they never released.   Stress...man.

One of the sites I mentioned has a near FSR going.. $110 plus shipping etc.. Early birds or late nighters, get at them.

we are gobbling these up in here, yes, like pac-man
am looking forward to seeing pics from those that copped x3, x4+ of each
quickstrike to keep/wear
one of those people are bound to customize the webtec on the infrareds...

Some places aren't exactly live for their inventory so be careful. I checked about 3 hours ago and nothing. So between 3 hours and when my post was made, it went live on their website.. What's available is likely shoes that weren't already picked up by the staff or preorders.. So the first comers right now probably got dibs. In 6 hours, likely a few cancellations coming your way (unless it is live and they magically have 3-4 of each.. The stock hasnt moved at all).. Just a fair warning.

Two other places Online to watch out for..( google the names if you dont know them.)

jocky of shoe
and skateboarding of premier ( i heard they were selling early so who knows what online allocation looks like
-----------------------------

Now a straight list of shops that have been mentioned here or via PM in some regard.. If im stepping on anyones toes by posting this, let me know.
I'll throw one big bone here.
Spoiler [+]
Oneness287
Sole Boutique (mentioned above in link)
High Point
Corporate
Major DC
Kicks Hi
Purist
Exit 36
ExtraButtery NY
Sneaker Bistro BYC
GetsetNY
Vault-Oak Court mall- Memphis
Neo39- Pasadena
Apropersite- Long Beach
Undefeated
Rock City- Little Rock, ark.
Beatnic- Fullerton, CA
Bows & Arrows, Berkley
Shop412
Leaders1354
Premier- TX and web orders.. shop.premierskateboarding.com
Shoejocky.com
Premium Goods- TX and NY
Sole Classics

Places who have confirmed sellouts:
thesneakerfarm.com
sneakerhead.com
District

Have at it.. Best of luck

Shops should begin opening around 9am est, so plan accordingly.

was on the fence on the infrareds... went to sole boutique, added to cart, thought about it....thought more. said eff it and went to place the order and GONE!
30t6p3b.gif

guess it wasnt meant to be...

BTW....great vid Tre!

Sucks s dubl.....I got an order confirmation thrue email for my pair so I'm guessing they were updating the amount they had cause now they are gone.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

One of the sites I mentioned has a near FSR going.. $110 plus shipping etc.. Early birds or late nighters, get at them.

Thanks homie....was able to cop a Sz 12 Infrared

Just received shipping confirmation from Sneakerhead.com for my Infareds. Not enough funds for the Citrons. Hopefully there are still some available next week
ohwell.gif

Just got a pair of citrons locked up, now waiting to hear back on the infrareds. Good looks to all the guys on here trying to help out.

Y'all need to give it up to Wally for his efforts in here...

This is really what a sneaker-community is all about.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Y'all need to give it up to Wally for his efforts in here...

This is really what a sneaker-community is all about.
pimp.gif
 My Thoughts Exactly.. He's going in right now..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom