FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sthebest, that sharpie job looks dope btw. got me thinking about doing it to mines now...

mind posting a close up tho? did you paint it all the way or leave some strips of white in there like the OG's?

just in case you didn't see it. would love a close up of that sharpie job.

here you go fam. I dont know if you can see it, but I added a indigo hue to it. I started with a sharpie and then added a layer of navy by mixing some blue and black airbrush paint I had laying around. its impossible to get the webbed look of the OGs because its a entirely different denser material.

my prototype so far, still have to perfect it 
happy.gif

ekhunter1, Did you pull out a flexible ruler and just create those lines with a sharpie? That's about as close as we may get. It's definitely not the same material as the OGs. The OGs featured like 3-4 layers. This other stuff seems like one ply plastic grid

-----------------
I bet that store above for $89.99 is just select sizes. Possibly the ones on the shelf. I have never seen a shoe drop $20 bucks in just 3 weeks since release

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Love to watch photos of OG's...the materials just make the shoe look so good , even a simple cw like the black and white lows looks so dope thx to the right materials

Love to watch movies and look at photos?

I was bored this morning checking Urbanoutfitters for stuff & saw they listed the SC Trainers in the orange colorway
( i'm on a spending freeze with sneakers since my wedding is under a year ) but i can look! haha

Anyhow... i notice they had the price range from 9.99 to 118.00...

So i added them to my cart (sz 12) but i'm an 11.5 and showed up 118... so then i added EVERY size to my cart till low and behold...

sz 11 was 9.99 hahah

So i placed an order & then tweeted it out... sure enough it sells out quickly BUT i got mine for 20 shipped & its already out hahah

WINNING!

Now i'm just hoping that the sz 11 runs big!

This was the colorway

Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-II-Total-Orange-1.jpg

these shoes are sooooo photogenic i cant take it!!

9.99 is WINNING, thats the defination of WINNING!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i wonder if they'll give us the og blue colorway now.....
168u5vr.jpg
It seems Nike doesn't like to release the original blue colorway (my personal favorite as a kid) for a lot of the retros...like the Air Flight 89's, Air Force 2, Air Delta Force, etc. The last one I remember buying was the Air Revolution retro back in the day. But, I'm still happy Nike released the Citrons and Infrareds. They're both going to get some serious wear time. 
happy.gif

Wore my infrared today, I see what some of you say about the wrinkles. These seem more comfortable than the GR ones, which aren't that bad.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Wore my infrared today, I see what some of you say about the wrinkles. These seem more comfortable than the GR ones, which aren't that bad.

I was going to ask how distinct the difference is b/w the QS and the GRs.

I wore my Infrareds for the past few days, I really love them.

pic of how I wore them saturday:
7f992237048e22b555af377de01482ef.jpg

and UNDS from Friday
6a57e1a1b04bb771dc6f799147a288b6.jpg

more pics on feet, PLEASE!!!

wally post some pics of your broken in infra's and citron's. I wanna see the progress!!

thanks guise!!

more pics on feet, PLEASE!!!

wally post some pics of your broken one infra's and citron's. i wanna see the progress!!

thanks guise!!

Back
Top Bottom