Finally ...Gentry Is DONE !!!

The funny part about this is that Gentry saved Jordan Brand twice. Record setting revenues in both his tenures. The hate comes from dudes who have no idea of how the sneaker business works. Gentry transformed Jordans for the better and we all should be thankful. Sure he has some misses but he isn't superhuman. He's done more good than harm. I hope he comes back in the near future.

giphy.gif

And I hope he NEVER comes back in any kind of future..

The funny part about this is that Gentry saved Jordan Brand twice. Record setting revenues in both his tenures. The hate comes from dudes who have no idea of how the sneaker business works. Gentry transformed Jordans for the better and we all should be thankful. Sure he has some misses but he isn't superhuman. He's done more good than harm. I hope he comes back in the near future.
Nah
Revenues were great in spite of him

found gentry's nt burner account.

lol, i get so weary of the self-righteous saying stuff like "you don't know how the sneaker business works" ... um, nor do i really care, people buy ugly stuff urrrrday homie. we don't care about sales, just give us fire colorways & designs...

lol, i get so weary of the self-righteous saying stuff like "you don't know how the sneaker business works" ... um, nor do i really care, people buy ugly stuff urrrrday homie. we don't care about sales, just give us fire colorways & designs...
It's not about you caring about sales. A lot of you dudes are taking Gentry's genius for granted. This man gave us fire colorways since he got back and instead of focusing on that you choose to hate. Appreciate his greatness because we'll miss him after a while

K Kierris I don't have any dog in this fight, but can you name some of these fire CWs? I usually stick to the OGs(or stuff I liked during middle/high school) CWs outside of 1s.

Truly interested.

Back
Top Bottom