Finally get a chance to hop online before bed and WTF!?!?! Guize, who is staying - who is going to S

I got the gist of it, and it's pretty grimey.

Although, we all love the black and red combo, as well as the layout, and hell, even the Niketalk name...

it doesn't feel right to stick around.

I'm just wondering about everyone else thinks.

Sneaker talk would take some getting used to. I've made a bunch of friends on my NT days and I want to know who is staying here and who is going there?

I'd like to see us all make the switch honestly.

I don't really want to be tied up between two divided boards that serve the same purpose.

who is staying and who is going?

what the hell? who cares?

This is the community you remember not sneakertalk. The people are here. Dirtylicious is here to hold you nice and tight so you can stop crying.

Once you get that through you're head, you'll be alright.

After spending time on NT, is there really any other legit option?

Didn't think so.

I hate this new layout, but I'll be damned if I go anywhere else.

^^^ I'm not crying at all. Keep it tight butthole and pipe down.

I am just confused and wanted to know ze opinions. If everyone is rocking with NT i'll stay away from that tangerine train wreck.

Damn, that sounds like a good strain though.

Last edited:
If Meth lets me stay, Easily NT.

Most of the guys I was cool with are here now,

But I don't know what you mean OP. It'll take some time to get use to this new platform, This is still NT. SneakerTalk should be irrelevant here.

Last edited:
This is Niketalk. That is Sneakertalk. Sneakertalk isn't Niketalk nor will it ever be. There will only be one OG.

Don't be fooled.

Last edited:
I read that post from the fake Meth (even stole his avy) and was like, "Meth, Dirty, and the others aren't patrolling this board? I'm leaving." Who knows what kind of crap is going to ensue now that new admins and mods are assigned?

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

This IS NT...why would a NT'er stay on the other forum?

It's like comparing release Yeezys to knock-offs....you just can't.

lol. (seriously, though)

Lol. I didn't even know people would want to stay at "SneakerTalk." HT and HenzTalk look like godly compared to that orange and gray trash.

Anyway, like all admins say, if you don't want to be here, you're welcome to go.

What separates NT is the community. I don't even really see something majorly terrible about this new platform. It's really not bad at all. The admins work for the benefit of the users, and that's something you don't get a lot from many online communities. Whoever stays there, there is no one there who has a mission like the NT team and has dedication towards its members. The ones recruiting for new mods work for Yuku and doesn't give two craps about what happens to the site or its remaining members.

I'm good here.

Sneakertalk.................?

tumblr_liudljfjPe1qiunvpo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom