Finally Got Myself a Good Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in great relationship the last two years. I was telling my boy the other day I can't believe how much time, energy, money, feelings, etc I wasted on girls that really weren't worth it. I really am grateful I didn't make the mistake of marrying any girls from my past. It really could have happened twice... I really dodged a bullet cause I would probably be miserable or divorced by now had I done it then.

I can't tell you how much better it is to be in a stable relationship. I am thankful I came across a girl that is as gorgeous as she is nice. She isn't about drama or about being materialistic. She is gonna be a great mom one day.

There are too many social media likes-needing, selfish, narcissistic, immature, "princesses/queens", and entitled females. It took me a few times to find a good girl, but I am glad I did.   

Anyways, to those that has doubts about there being any girls out there worth a damn... there is... you just have to let it happen... and once it does... you'll know.

Then why isn't she in your avy, instead of Jaime Koeppe? 
laugh.gif

That's wassup and I'm proud of u fam.... but pics

This could have just been said in TAY...
It ain't a TAY subject... it's more like a message to grown *** men that might be jaded about females or debating whether or not their girl is a girl you could wife up. I was just saying if you have to debate it, she's probably not someone you should marry and have kids with. 

It's just my opinion. 

What im saying, saw this and the first thing that came to mind... "This is thread worthy?" 
laugh.gif
This is thread worthy if someone like op can find someone than its hope for others like him.
I figure all of are smart enough to know that there are plenty of good women out there. Thinking its just a plethora of endless trash women out and about is asinine

This thread is worthless without the following:

A. Elephants                                                                    B. Ketchup

C. Photo's                                                                        D.  AI Audi Rant

This could have just been said in TAY...
It ain't a TAY subject... it's more like a message to grown *** men that might be jaded about females or debating whether or not their girl is a girl you could wife up. I was just saying if you have to debate it, she's probably not someone you should marry and have kids with. 

It's just my opinion. 
That is all TAY is about. Yes we may talk about wild stories of meeting and smashing random chicks but the end goal of the thread is for everyone to find that person to settle down with either for marriage or just life partner.

I don't know what your opinion of TAY is but maybe you should  just visit that side of the city more often.

More power to you for finding someone you want to spend you life with

This thread is worthless without the following:

A. Elephants                                                                    B. Ketchup

C. Photo's                                                                        D.  AI Audi Rant
Hmmmmm...........I'd like to phone a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom