Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

Quote:
Y'all need to pay more attention.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Thanks for doin the work though.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

I said i got them the day they came out at about 1:10. But i check other websites like ISS and people are talkin about them showing up around 1pm pst on friday, saturday and today. Im no sitting around all day. I just get on and check niketalk and ISS after i get off work every couple days. I got my pair ordered. I might order another in a couple weeks but for now Im just trying to help out those of us kobeheads that are really wanting a pair of IDs.

Who said anything about waiting around all day? I heard that they were going up around 1:00. Logged on at 1:15 and they were available. Seriously guys, what's so hard about that?
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Wow. When is enough really enough? I can't stress how frustrating it is to keep reading the "....you just gotta keep trying..." and "...they are up every day from 1:00 - 1:30 PST..." posts from individuals who also just-so-happen to state "...luckily I got mine on 8/9/07 though.." It has already been made public knowledge that they indeed did re-up on availability on the initial release date around 1:00 PST. No need to keep throwing that in our faces. We get it; we got caught slippin'. I can personally say that, after taking the advice of a manager @ Nike's customer service, who I am now convinced knows less than even the "newbiest" of NTers, on both Friday and Saturday, I was logged on to NikeID and continually kept refreshing my page (every 3-5 min.) from 2-4 CST(12-2 PST) and they were still sold out. Can someone who actually did get an order through since the original release day of 8/9/07 please be the only person to make another post saying the were available since then? Becaue as far as I can tell, they have NOT been made available again after the aforementioned re-up on 8/9/07.
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Don't know what to tell you DIMZ10. They were DEFINITELY available for purchase yesterday (Saturday) at 1:15pm PST.

I don't trust the main page. I went to My Locker, pulled the design and hit the Buy Now button. It came up with a message saying that they will be delayed 4-6 weeks after clicking OK it then let you proceed to purchase.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

don't know how these guys were able to order 'em, cause I was in my locker and kept trying to "buy" my design and the "sold out" message kept generating............. very interesting.
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Hmmm icic, thanks for the tips guys, i've been checking at random times and at the beginning of the day and at the end. Will today be the day?! haha

And blackcat homie, you're not gonna get them anymore?
*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Hey guys, Im one of the guys on friday on iss who was trying to find out the time after doing several live chats, and here's whats up. The woman that I talked to says that they update the nikeid page, but they do it at random times that is usually after 12 pm. The other guy who helped me on this, the person told him that they will be updated at 1 pm or around 1 pm.... Ever since friday, each day it has come up around 1. So I wouldnt wait you asses around looking every 15 minutes to see if they are up, but i would start looking around 1 pm because on friday, they sold out within 15 minutes. And I didn't time the others, because I got mine on friday :D
happy.gif

Hoped I helped you guys out.

i like those colors (green and yellow)

any chance you're going to University of San Francisco ??

i think laces could be white or green. yellow looks a little off

someone said it earlier but you gotta go with a crazy color for the laces, cause you can get white or black laces anywhere. If you had green laces they would just match the tongue and not stand out. I like the yellow laces.^

do you guys know where would i be able to buy the same woven style laces? The pair on my first kobe ultimates are getting all frayed from sticking to the velcro :frown:
frown.gif
*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Back
Top Bottom