Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

:lol:
laugh.gif
s l a s h a n d b u r n

I see what he's saying because i've waited before for a shoe to hit the outlet malls because i didn't wanna pay full price....but at the same time if you love the shoe, then why not buy a couple pairs, especially now that they have the ID option. The Zoom Kobe 2 is one of the best performance basketball shoes on the market, so if you got the cash, then do your thing.

I'm still undecided because i'm not really in love with any of the colorways on the ID...

I think i'll wait a while and get a pair of ultimates or something

I was able to order mine today at 1:00 PM (PST) sharp by adding it from my locker design. All I can say is FINALLY :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael Scott

I got mine, finally..Spent way to much time fidgetting with the card numbers

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Props to jordanfreak23 for helping me acquire my pair today. order was placed @ 3:10 cst. for those still having trouble, try calling nikeid and have them place the order for you. that is another option in case you're not by a computer @ 1:00 pst. Finally I get my order to go through (7 days after the initial release).
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

I had a nike rep on the phone 2day and ordered my pr. and at the end of the conversation she said "Oh sir, I'm sorry, it now reads sold out." I'm still pissed about it. 1 more try tomorrow and then its USAs. That's like the 3rd time I said that though.
COOK # 45
Get fit.

You'd think as many Kobe haters as there are, we could get them easily. Oh well.

go chad go, get er done!
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I was able to place an order today. They were up at 1 PM PST sharp. You should know since they move from the bottom of the list to the top of shoes to chose from.

I was on today at 3pm cst until 3:10 cst and had no luck. Ya'll must have super computers like that one from Wargames.
I'm starting to hate this.
COOK # 45
Get fit homie.

Just throwing all of my possibilities together in one place so I can compare them all.

Feel free to comment (obviously):

Lakers:

All Star (sometimes) or USA:

Other:

All Star 2007 (and let me just say, I am freaking TICKED that there is no Vegas Gold available for this iD; I see Vegas Gold on SO many other iDs and I think, "Does anyone really use that?" But NOW is a PERFECT opportunity for me to throw that Vegas Gold on something... and they don't include it):

SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ I like those ska. I would add purple laces. Those are simple and clean. Sometimes less is better. My cpu will not load nikeid for some reason so I'm super screwed now. I want to post my ZKII colorway. I did a LA color orcaish. I probably won't ever get them though. PO, curly, jm, are you guys sure we'll all get IDs? I know PO said don't worry. I figure as long as they're selling out so fast, they won't pull the plug.
COOK # 45
get fit.

I got mine today, 8/18/07, they were up at 1pm cst. It was 3 pm in TN. They were up for more than 1 hr because I got offline and came back on and they were still up. Danny, where are you? I tried to hit you up.
Here they are, my cpu will not load ID right now so I saved a pic:
95712942v10hk9.jpg

The ID reads-----DUX DUCIS= It means "Leader" in Latin. I got it from some Geneology stuff I discovered last week about my family. I figured it would go good on my IDs since there is some latin on the OG release.
COOK # 45
get fit.

nice chad...i've had that colorway in my locker for the longest time...diff variations of it too. i too wanted something like the strengths. good job...i'm happy you finally got through.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

chad those are sick man, hope to get my pair soon........i was working 11:30-8 my time (atlantic, hour behind eastern)
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i was about to purchase another pair of zkii id's.. i had a chance to do so again and backed out last minute i was already punching in my credit card number and stoped. i have already purchased 2 and i know there is someone out there who hasnt ordered theres yet. so i hopfully helped sumone who hasnt gotten there orders in get theres in... in the mean time imma just get the olympic strengths

Those are sick NobleKane ! I also did that colorway for an away shoe but I have Wht toed 2K4s. I hope you get them.
COOK # 45
get fit now.

Not really feelin the Kobes but the id colors look good
Megan is a Fox
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Back
Top Bottom