Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

I am not trying to act like I know for a fact, but on nikebasketball.com it says "beginning" on 8/9 you can customize the zomm Kobe 2, so I would guess that they will be up for more than one day.
"Television Tells lies to your vision, so beware"

Quote:
Put your own spin on Kobes latest signature shoe, starting 8/9 at NIKEiD.

no one reputable confirmed that they will be up for only one day, so i think its safe to assume it will be up for more than one day.

nikebasketball has this pchopped image of kobe....

zoom_kobeID.jpg

by the looks of it, this seems like one of the hot colorways (imo) you could make...

kid_r.jpg

... just do it ...

*patiently waits for nike id to open kobe 2 id's*
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

ekkk chad answer your pms!!!! haha

but yeah the sooner the better for the ids, i cant wait
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

@#%$ the shoes now...I want those PS'd shorts... :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

i tried to go on the nike chat to find out what time they will be available. the lady i talked to really had no idea. so i'm just going to have to keep checking. i also asked her how long they will be available on ID and she said "months." but again, it seemed like she didn't know what she was talking about.
AIM - Huss Sole

i have a strong feeling that these are not gona start tomorrow?!?! i dont know why i feel that way. i mean we shouldve recieved emails regarding this and a solid time schedule and previews on nikeid.com.... dont you think?
but i pray that these will be up as of 12 eastern time
NIKE Talking Since
'94

never wear them^^^ i know exactly what you mean...i kinda feel the same way...i called the nike customer service people today and they didnt have a clue...i had to tell the lady where i found it out and where it was on the nikebasketball.com inside page and everything

BUT hopefully nike will come through and have them on iD tomorrow....once i told the lady where i found it on the site,she said they will be on there tomorrow so who knows

well the customer service person i talked to said that most ID products go up at 3am PST. soo hopefully they go up tomorrow and i'm able to order a pair
AIM - Huss Sole

ya lets hope for all of us that they do come out and stay out for quite a bit of time.
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

I can't wait to start designing them up. More than likely, I'm going Blk/UNC blue. Who knows, I did about 50 2K4s and couldn't make my mind up for a minute.
SMH
COOK # 45
Get fit baby !

so they'll be up early tomorrow morning? or midnight tonight?

or

we have no idea yet?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

i hope there up there by midinght tonight eastern time though cause i want my pair reallly bad

using my $130 voucher on these badboys!

its 9.25 here in hollywood cali and its set as pacific time homie. they say like 3 am pac so like 6 in the morn your time
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Kobe just mention it live on Jimmy Kimmel, It's OFFICIAL 8/9/07 :pimp:
pimp.gif
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

man peeps are really hyped about this, How many color scheme you got poppin off in your heads? i got about a good 10
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

Back
Top Bottom