Finally some new colorways of the Air Trainer Sc's :edit: DRAFT PACK PICS NOW INCLUDED

ekhunter1

Banned
I've been waiting on some new colorways to come out. What do you guys think?
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-trainer-sc-high-upcoming-colorways.html

My honest opnion is that they are "TRASH Colorways" lol but hopefully they will retro some OG COLORWAYS soon!!
roll.gif

Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-High-Up.jpg

:edit: heres the draft pack colors also!

I actually really like those orange ones. If by some miracle these have nice quality leather I will cop, but I  just know these will have trash leather and Ill end up passing.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I actually really like those orange ones. If by some miracle these have nice quality leather I will cop, but I  just know these will have trash leather and Ill end up passing.

This. I think the orange pair, if done properly, with OG webtec and quality leathers, would have been a must have. In it's current state, I won't look twice. I'm also a UVA fan though, biased towards those colors.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by jbv1

These, sad to say, have "outlet" written all over them.

MORE LIKE JUNKYARD, OR GARBAGE DUMP, LOL

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be annoyed with them if I knew the quality would be decent, but it's not. I'm just wondering how low can this line sink, before it starts to improve? The painted midsole cracks, the leathers cheap and so is the suede. At what point does the Bo line bottom out, and even if it's a mistake they start using a better grade of leather.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These, sad to say, have "outlet" written all over them.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be annoyed with them if I knew the quality would be decent, but it's not. I'm just wondering how low can this line sink, before it starts to improve? The painted midsole cracks, the leathers cheap and so is the suede. At what point does the Bo line bottom out, and even if it's a mistake they start using a better grade of leather.
The line will have officially sunk to the bottom when they "hybridize" & "reimagine" them like they do the Penny line (Half-Cent? Seriously? Bastardized cash grab is more like it) and how they destroyed the AF1 line by mixing that with Jordan Brand... Or, do what they did with a lot of kicks in the late 90s' and make the uppers out of canvas/webbed cotton...

I wonder how Bo must feel about this; "Hey man, the word on the streets is my kicks are crap quality now
eyes.gif
..." I know he's now a successful businessman but I wonder if Nike is throwing any royalties still his way...

These are part of the NFL Draft Pack, each division has a different shoe style with team colors coming out on 4/29. Some divisions have way better shoes being used.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

I wonder if Nike is throwing any royalties still his way...

dude he is definalty still making tons of money off them. i guarantee it! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mints

These are part of the NFL Draft Pack, each division has a different shoe style with team colors coming out on 4/29. Some divisions have way better shoes being used.

thats sounds like an awesome idea, they need better execution tho!!    
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom