Finally, the tape we all have been waiting for will be arriving soon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the ayoness in this thread

Last edited:
NT and the love of Yeezy is ridiculous. If the tape drops I'm betting this thread hit at least 500

they said on the radio it's two tapes now, with two different chicks.

dude been saying his meat big for a while. PHD swag. yeezy prolly got that rice pipe on deck and bouta get exposed.

damn if that factory 2nd kim smells good and is clean, i'd take her over og kim anyday. og kim wack sauce in the sheets.

2 tapes..1 is 20 minutes and the other is 40 minutes long...they said "The guy takes no breaks in between" I can go hours with no break why they actin like 40 minutes is impressive
mean.gif

2 tapes..1 is 20 minutes and the other is 40 minutes long...they said "The guy takes no breaks in between" I can go hours with no break why they actin like 40 minutes is impressive :smh:

What does this even mean? The guy takes no breaks inbetween what? nuts? like he goes 3 times in the 20 minute tape and doesn't stop inbetween? Or like he does the 20min tape kicks girl out and rolls new girl in and does the 40 min tape without a break?

Def have zero interest in seeing a Ye sextape but I wouldnt mind seeing the Kim K lookalike in action if it's MonnyMon or whatever her IG name is.
All in all........ I'll pass

What does this even mean? The guy takes no breaks inbetween what? nuts? like he goes 3 times in the 20 minute tape and doesn't stop inbetween? Or like he does the 20min tape kicks girl out and rolls new girl in and does the 40 min tape without a break?
Kanye West  is a sex tape master -- TMZ has learned, the rapper filmed himself doing the deed MORE than once in recent years ... and TWO tapes are currently being shopped to the highest bidder.

The reports are true ... a Kanye sex tape featuring a young woman in a hotel room is making the rounds -- but what you haven't heard ... there's a second tape and the 2 are nearly identical.

Both tapes are impressively long -- the first is roughly twenty minutes ... and the second is more than FORTY. And we're talking constant action. Seriously, the guy takes no breaks. It's incredible. Almost Sting-like.

We're told the tapes were both shot several years ago with exes.

The tapes are currently being shopped to media outlets by a third party.

Sources close to Kanye tell us the rapper has no idea how the videos were lifted from his computer -- but if anyone releases the footage ... we're told Kanye plans to go after the culprits with a legal vengeance.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/24/kanye-west-sex-tape/#ixzz27OtRJVLw

a lot of you need to let the thread breath for a week then come back and read exactly what you've said. a lot of edits might occur....or maybe not :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom