Finals Week UNAPPRECIATION

Weeks and weeks of procrastination, partying, and skipping has finally caught up to me..got 2 finals and a paper due on Wednesday morning. All nighters FTL
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

I loved finals week, especially that Thursday
smokin.gif

I would always crank it up a notch due to procrastination, but knowing that there is a reward (break) after is
smokin.gif

In college its all about priority. Getting good grades > Procrastinating + Partying + Skipping Class.

i feel you man got a test tomorrow afternoon that im going to study for now and i have two 10 page papers due on wednesday also. i have one done but haventeven started the 2nd one smh. looks like i might pull an all nighter tomorrow night .

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

In college its all about priority. Getting good grades > Procrastinating + Partying + Skipping Class.
%!$% it I had a CRACKIN +%% qtr tho
laugh.gif

I have speech I have to do in less than 5 hours.

Trying to finish it but I just get distracted.....

Hopefully I don't look like I was up all night while talking to the class.

Any tips? don't wanna look like a zombie

<---has adderall
pimp.gif

I have dealine after deadline tho, I'm up doing literally half a semester of work that was due yesterday FTL #FML

essay on economics was due last Thursday and i still havent started, just gonna take an L and turn it in on Thursday, too tired to deal with this BS right now.

and its an English class, why the hell do i have to write about different economies?

and this English class isnt even required for my major, so its just gonna bring down my overall GPA, +#@@$%$ ey

i hope i get some kind of credit for turning in a paper a week late. im just gonna be like "meh better late than never
grin.gif
"

FUH DU i am NOT ready for my biopsych final on wednesday at 7am which i havent studied for and do not own the txt book.

Engineering Comp wed. Vector Cal +Dynamics Friday. Finish with thermodynamics Saturday. Then my ship set sails until January.

For my design class, our final project is due today. Supposedly, we were supposed to put 8-10 hours of work into it. I'm only putting 2 (just now starting)
smh.gif
) For my English class, we only have to do a 5 page paper which I can breeze through in about an hour
pimp.gif
(due tomorrow) My statistics final.... RIP
smh.gif
Butmy psychology final is take home so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is why I load up early in the semster on the easier tests. Right now, I have a final every day this week, and the highest I need for a C in a class is a44. And I WILL take C's.

Back
Top Bottom