Find a word longer than this...

I must warn you, this word is massive (189,819 characters long 
eek.gif
). I tried putting it in spoilers, but my page crashed so I dont think its possible. 
laugh.gif

heres the full word
http://answers.yahoo.com/...id=20061113221628AAxlNn5

Just thought I'd share. Have a nice night NT.
smokin.gif

wats the point of the word bein so damn long? aint nobody finna even try to say that *$#$

laugh.gif

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis (sp?) is the longest word i knew of prior to that. 1998 Guinness Book of Records FTW!

laugh.gif

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis (sp?) is the longest word i knew of prior to that. 1998 Guinness Book of Records FTW!

wats the point of the word bein so damn long? aint nobody finna even try to say that *$#$

the man who sat down and wrote out every syllable of this word, I'd like to meet.

Real life troll FTW.

the man who sat down and wrote out every syllable of this word, I'd like to meet.

Real life troll FTW.

Didnt read. Big wall of text .

Spoiler [+]
Real +*+% though, Thats funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
djvhb dskjfbg;usbvjfdbn kjbfv;jsdbnvljkfndvobidfhnoibndfobndouin

Didnt read. Big wall of text .

Spoiler [+]
Real +*+% though, Thats funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
djvhb dskjfbg;usbvjfdbn kjbfv;jsdbnvljkfndvobidfhnoibndfobndouin

NOTHING will top that post where that guy went to an airplane show and uploaded all the photos and didn't resize them. He single handedly brought down NT

NOTHING will top that post where that guy went to an airplane show and uploaded all the photos and didn't resize them. He single handedly brought down NT

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to see this thread!

Back
Top Bottom