Finding bugs before going asleep unappreciation

Damn, i just found a spider crawling around my room and i was just getting ready to goto sleep. I took care of the spider, but now i'm freaked about otherpossible bugs. bahh. i hate it when stuff like this happens.

Insects don't bother me much, but last year I saw a mouse run into my office while I was about to go to sleep at work. I don't sleep on the job anymoreunless I bang all my drawers and put something to cover up that bottom of the door where there's space. And I actually keep a broom within arms reach readyto smash it upon first sight. word to gldnarmz87

When I was little I was afraid that a bug would come in my ear and go into my brain so I would take some tissue paper and put it in my ears, I still do that tothis day. But only when I see a bug in my room.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Only when I see mosquitoes before I sleep. Don't want to get bitten in the middle of the night.

word. when i was younger i fell asleep at a pool party and someone left the screen door open. I had to go on medication to heal all those bites

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

as long it's not a clock spider. haha. anyone save those pics?

i should have saved them,those pics are crazy
eek.gif

Yea it's unappreciated

Right before going to bed, I saw a silverfish (googleimage it). After three FAILED attempts to kill it, it scurried to a corner of my room under my BED.Couldn't sleep till 4 AM.

The other day I killed a bug and then woke up the next morning with a huge bite on my neck. He must have had an accomplice.

I have you beat. About a year ago I was getting ready to fall asleep , pretty early because I'm an insomniac and it's a struggle for me to sleep at adecent hour. I see something kind of moving on my curtain rod in the dark, I turn on the light, it's a BAT. Cold chillin on my window, frosty.

A moth shadow that was flapping near the windows... I thought it was outside trying to get in but it was actually inside...
smh.gif
I hate bugs...

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Only when I see mosquitoes before I sleep. Don't want to get bitten in the middle of the night.

Co-sign with this. I rarely see them but when i do, or hear them i'm on a god damn mission to kill it before i sleep.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

i found a damn roach on my pillow before i went to bed...i hate florida and their damn roaches...
smh.gif

ayoo..I gotta change all the seats after that. Im not even going to post the whole story again but lets just say having shoes and other stuff under yourbed really works against you when theres a roach in your room.

Back
Top Bottom